This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Word on the street is that Oxer has a MK7 GolfR on order........and Seb just bought a Honda S2000.......too soon junior.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Bcoz i haz luv for yooh blokesz xoxo
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Pick up my bmx too George so we can ride together. Won't have room cause I'm bringing stuff to sell to someone at the meet haha
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• You ride bike too Andweh? U muSt be buying a VW soon ayeeee

Comment

• Will have the CRV at Honda Network. I'll bring the 30 to downshift on sunday
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also saw mention of GC, keen.

ALSO, who else is getting on:

I am installing right now. PC.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• scramble the letters CRV so you get VCR....more cooler maneee.

is that the Star Trek game? the one with the gold robot, 3 pesos or some shit aye?
                Looks mickey cuzzzzzzzz

Comment

• get car detailed for downshift, drive home in pouring rain.... fkit

Comment

• at least itll bead, and cleaning is better than previous though. look at the positives mayynneee.

Oh and Oxer, this is for you, and can go into your inventory for future usage. xoxo

bit of Nelson sesh

LOVE YOU OXER XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Comment

• Heaps keen for a GC sesh, been too long since I've seen any of you.
                      I'm down for the Downshift meet as well, only a 3/4 hour drive from my place.

Just got home from Crankston, got tail gated for love you long time by undercover 5-0.
                      Never screamed internally so hard in my life, camber and poke flying everywhere. Couldn't hide my shit had to hope for the best. Did the awkward slow indicate into the left lane behind a semi... all good aye.
                      IG: wade_rees_
                      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Honda network, best club again even though we ain't a club?
                        sigpic

Comment

• where is this discussion? Ill say hello to their infrastructure
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Found this in another pic Colin. Us together in the background.
                            You are my rock, always there to comfort me in my times of need. xoxo

Comment

• just out fellas, propz to Dom for the pic and Lawrence for commenting on the title.
                              Hope you make it big Ox homie.

Comment

• Lol is that what you tried to send me? Im capped till tues so no mms...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X