• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...fak u man.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Im in the familylyfcrew.
        hahaha me too!

Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
        reason #100 why I despise union sites:
        not hot but windy on site and OHS rep says too dangerous to work you have to go home. Fuck off with your safety faggot
        Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        Still get paid when OHS rep says go home. It is THE BEST!! Never happens with me though...
        what even is a union. could be 50 degrees and they still make us work

Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
        So I got told today that a 2JZ is an N/A 4cyl and is only capable of 300hp at most by a bogan. hbu guys? Did you have a retarded flog of a "mechanic" spice up you guys weekends?

Comment

• Anyone know of a Graphic Designer ? Need some assistance.

Comment

• anthony_t on here
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• checking in

Comment

• Off Instagram and Snapchat for a bit.
                Need to sort out my headspace and social media makes it kinda difficult.

Most of you cunts already have my number.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  Off Instagram and Snapchat for a bit.
                  Need to sort out my headspace and social media makes it kinda difficult.

Most of you cunts already have my number.
                  next time i see you ill hold you up before the people, after wiping some jizz on your forhead and whispering "Sebmaaaaa"

Comment

• Aha spastic cunt
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                      Anyone know of a Graphic Designer ? Need some assistance.
                      what u need bruh

Comment

• Halalsignwriting.
                        IG: wade_rees_
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• fun fact:
                          there is an asian lion

They eat snow as a source of fresh water.
                          The name comes from Welsh terms ‘pen’, meaning head and ‘gwyn’, meaning white.
                          A penguin is an unofficial symbol of the United States Libertarian Party.
                          Penguins lay eggs.
                          In cold places, male penguins balance eggs on their feet and cover with belly flap to keep them warm.
                          When the chick hatches, it immediately starts calling so that its parents will learn to recognize its voice.
                          Penguins can’t fly, they swim.
                          The Linux mascot ‘Tux’ is a penguin.
                          Penguin chicks have fluffy feathers.
                          A group of penguins are called colonies or rookery.
                          They usually move in large groups to keep warm.
                          Penguins can jump 6 feet out of water.
                          Penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere.
                          Most penguins can swim about 15 miles per hour.
                          Penguins have insulating layers of air, skin, and blubber.
                          They are ancient species that first appeared around 40 million years ago.
                          There are 17 different species of penguins in the world, the most commonly recognised being the Emperor penguin.
                          The first penguin fossil to be discovered was found in rocks that were around 25 million years old.
                          A prehistoric skeleton of a penguin was found and is actually bigger than any living penguin that exists, it is believed they were up to 5ft tall (1.5 metres).
                          The four penguins in the film Madagascar are named Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private.
                          Penguins open their feather to feel the cold.
                          Their white bellies blend with the snow and sunlight making it difficult for an underwater predator to see them.
                          About 75% of a penguins life is spent in water, where they do all their hunting.
                          Penguins use their wings for swimming.
                          In general, a penguins lifespan ranges from 15 to 20 years.

Comment

• Thanks
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Cucumbers originated in India around 3,000 years back.
                              Cucumbers contain insoluble and soluble fibre that helps you feel full and also lowers bad cholesterol in your body!
                              Cucumbers have 90% water content and help relieve puffiness in your eyes while moistening and cooling them. This is why they are used on your eyes at the spa!
                              They are rich in anti oxidants, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin K, magnesium, iron and a lot more minerals. Vitamin K has bone strengthening properties. Thus, cucumbers are a great way to build your bones!
                              Cucumbers are low on calories and saturated fats.
                              They are known to remove cellulite and wrinkles. So the next time you are looking for a solution for your cellulite, you know what to do!
                              Rubbing a cucumber slice on your bathroom mirror will help you get rid of the fog and liven up the place with a spa like fragrance.
                              Because of their diuretic property, cucumbers help in checking weight gain and high blood pressure.
                              If you eat cucumber slices before going to bed, you will wake up feeling fresh and headache free!
                              If you rub a fresh cucumber over your shoes, they will get a quick shine that will also repel water.
                              The English cucumber is the largest cucumber that can grow over 2 feet long and is a ‘burpless’ cucumber. The seeds in cucumbers lead to gas in the stomach and English cucumbers are entirely seedless. Thus, they are not as embarrassing as the other varieties!
                              To eliminate bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to your mouth’s roof for 30 seconds.

Comment

• very quiet day at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X