Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to work on the cars tomorrow while the wife is at a wedding.

keen

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      18 minimum unless bagged, drag car or race car.

Both rear tyres on the bora at letting air out on both home and work driveway entry's. Stockies on the back for road trip I think
      Q. Drag car or race car?

A. Daily car for girlfriend

lol
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
        HWY at Oakleigh Masters, who else is coming apart from Bilzerian and MHack?

I'll be there for about 2 hours from 9:30.
        Was going to go, then checked the B.O.M. and the radar pretty much showed mega storm heading straight across right now, perfectly timed for the meet. balls.
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• what you gonna do with the b20 when you pull it out mike?

Comment

• Wasn't too bad, rain dumbed it down a bit but there were always cars coming and going. Plenty of idiots revving and general scally wag behaviour to keep the POPOS busy. Which meant I had a quick escape when I left.

Were a few nice cars... VL's, Supras, Skylines, Datsuns, nice old E28 5series.

May have gained E-fame by completely scraping, almost 3 three wheeling on a steep and long speed hump. Was funny as fak watching peoples jaws drop, oh well skid plates help... aye.
            Last edited by Spados.; 04-24-2015, 09:03 AM.
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Tarzan feat skippy
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Tarzan feat skippy
                Deep fried, some soy sauce. fkin you got some Fried Dim Sims aka entree mate.
                #tranzstyle
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Tarzan ft Skippy made me lol so hard

Fucking finally fixed Lucy with JB weld. It holds oil and runs fine, wooho.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    what you gonna do with the b20 when you pull it out mike?
                    Already promised it to another guy.

Comment

• George can't handle a VW show
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Comment

• We don't muck around.
                          George just wanted to get the rav happening in the kitchen
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

We don't muck around.
                            George just wanted to get the rav happening in the kitchen
                            faaaaa, i shoulda taken up the offer from George wuth leaving with him on friday nite for VITS to be token asian running amok. LOL!
                            whens next white people VW gathering of tupperware?

Comment

• Fak I just noticed at the bottom of the page there is asian dating services advertised.

Tranz your in luck bro the chick in the middle from FilipinoCupid.com looks nutz.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                                Fak I just noticed at the bottom of the page there is asian dating services advertised.

Tranz your in luck bro the chick in the middle from FilipinoCupid.com looks nutz.
                                i have adbloc running, cant see them things.
                                hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X