• Show
Clear All

• roman, your car is clean mang.....hahaha
    phreaaasssshhhhh
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      how bad is it mang?
      somehow my car is leaking so the underside didnt get damaged, but the lip, just needs a quick repair and respray.. AGAIN lol
      sigpic

Comment

• leakin doesnt sound crash hot.
        The lip gets resprayed? thought it was like polished or....am i missing something...mmmm

Comment

• lol, i meant theres no leaking, fark i need more sleep. and lip meaning my front lip of the car.
          sigpic

Comment

• talk about lost in translation
            Last edited by cln; 06-19-2011, 06:27 PM.
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              when u fitting coilovers, i can probably come help, not doing much now that exams are over

wana polish my car

You do a FWD conversion on this 180?
              http://www.primalgarage.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xris View Post
                You do a FWD conversion on this 180?
                ha ha

i noticed the lack of smoke coming from the rear wheels, so i decided to add some smoke from the front wheels to compensate
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• weoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweoweo

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      the rear might need to come up a bit more still, hoping i can get an allignment this week.

fine tune it then maybe get another one.

u goin to the meet this sunday mike? ill be there
                      Yeh, I'll be there
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• hada copper visit my house today while i was at work. left a card saying theyd been, but with no reason for the visit.

anyone had this for defect/exhaust related sorta stuff? i havent really driven by any cops lately, so im thinking its something else, just cant think of what!! its shitting me not knowing. rang the cop shop, but the copper wasnt there.

the waiting is killing me

Comment

• have you got a RWC from a dodgy place any time in the last 3 months?
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              whered that pic come from?

Comment

• ^^ haha nice. dropped the car another 2cm all round but going by the showing on friday night im gonna have to drop it again before sunday i think
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X