X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what sem said

Comment

• yeah was thinking that, but im looking to sell my coilovers at the end of the year if i end up persuading myself to go air (thanks dom! should never have showed me your car lol.) so i dont want to maul them with a screwdriver
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• you should be fine man. if in doubt just chuck a cloth at the end of the screwdriver and then put it in the collars and hammer. wouldnt do any damage at all bro

Comment

• Sons of anarchy fkn hooked
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• was good to see a few people i haven't seen for a while at Winton

a few SW peeps out and around
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• it seems some people on ozhonda are mad at my car......

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                it seems some people on ozhonda are mad at my car......

why OZ Honda mad?

Because Fitment

Comment

• probably lol

Comment

• found the c spanner yeuh! source code is the bomb diggity to bad for the hardcoded korean subs
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      why OZ Honda mad?

Because Fitment
                      because hondas are ghey

lulz thats like a grenade on here

loving the 34! needs some decent polishing to get it nice and shiny and the bonnet and roof are all stone chipped but its a daily so i dont care.

who wants to help fit the coilovers?

Comment

• i dont use c spanner anymore.
                        i just undo and spin the rings by hand coz im a hard cunt n shiet.......boss....

my car is internally half munted......so devo.....too much bassssss seeessshhhhhh
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          because hondas are ghey

lulz thats like a grenade on here

loving the 34! needs some decent polishing to get it nice and shiny and the bonnet and roof are all stone chipped but its a daily so i dont care.

who wants to help fit the coilovers?
                          when u fitting coilovers, i can probably come help, not doing much now that exams are over

wana polish my car

Comment

• had a scare with a hubcap on the road at 70km/hr, du ma and i just repaired my lip, rage back to making it clean for sw again. >.>
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              when u fitting coilovers, i can probably come help, not doing much now that exams are over

wana polish my car

after rego. about wednesday or thursday depending how busy i am at work. where abouts are ya man? my mate just offered to help and hes a round the corner lol

i cbf polishing my own car atm :P

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                                had a scare with a hubcap on the road at 70km/hr, du ma and i just repaired my lip, rage back to making it clean for sw again. >.>
                                how bad is it mang?
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X