X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makes me want to ditch the coilovers and go air
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• time to go air sussy!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
        LOL fail mang. new wheels soon? but your rims = jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. they 3 piece?
        umm, they're 2 or 3 piece...fk i unno...LMFAO...fail much...hahahaha

Dom theres a cockroach on the floor...go get it..... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

I want bagz too....my car would become practical again...but i have a silly billy boot....LOL

Taylor Swift seeesssshhhhh....weoweoweoweoweoweoweo
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• haha jason, lets do a group order =P man bags would help you at your brother's skool hahahahah
          sigpic

Comment

• dude i need bags too man. the hospitals im applying to work in next year...2 of em have multi level staff car parks. dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• man my driveway is already a challenge, lucky my lip is rubber, you guys with kits, would lose your bumper =P
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                damn dude, looks awesome! needs some new plates, LOWAGZ i happen to have some sitting at home you could buy
                Do u have the plates LOWAGZ forsale? Did they used to be on a commodore from streetwagons?

Id know a few blokes keen on those plates!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  Do u have the plates LOWAGZ forsale? Did they used to be on a commodore from streetwagons?

Id know a few blokes keen on those plates!
                  yeh, they were on my vn back in the day, which wasnt really that low :p

i put em up on streetwagons last night, i havent done anything on the vp wagon i have for over 2 years now, bmws have consumed my life, and i dont think ill be going back to a commodore for at least a very long time. so now i think its time for someone else to rock em properly!

Comment

• fuck you RHR of car

Comment

• because race car?

LOL Bagz group buy seeesssshhhhh
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubstance View Post

just like to share my latest photo with you

dom
                        Dom, you NEED to get B3ST as the plate, and you know it!
                        Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
                        similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          umm, they're 2 or 3 piece...fk i unno...LMFAO...fail much...hahahaha
                          3 piece technically, lips and barrels are welded together

Comment

• im deffinetly running more -ve camber on the lhr than rhr, and i stopped most the rubbing on rhr.

might see if i can get an allignment done at work to see how much i got and how much out my toe is

then ill adjust my height and maybe less -ve camber on lhr

Comment

• good to hear u got most of the rubbing sorted, did u just dial in more camber?

Comment

• well i raised the rear coilovers 2 turns on each side which stopped the constant rubbing, but my rhr was still rubbing quite a bit going over bumps n shit and had worn down the part of my sidewall almost flat after like 50-60kms of driving lol.

so i attacked the guard withg a hairdryer and mallet and now it seems to be alright.

both rear camber kits are maxxed out for -ve but i dont know why my lhs has more than my rhs

Comment

Working...
                                X