Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there any stanceworks aus sticker goin round?
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Oxer has them...
      hit him up with a PM and he should be able send or meet up with ya

Comment

• trial fitted rims today(stock suspension), guards still need to be rolled/lipped, and suspension installed (all done this tuesday) was worried fronts wouldnt fit but turned out ok. should be alright once everything is done

Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• these should fit well once its dropped
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• With a touch of camber ..

Whats the rim/tyre specs

Comment

• 18x9.5et22, 215/40/18

Comment

• Cln is that a Bora or Passat?

Comment

• nah no vw, audi a4 b6

Comment

• CenterLine yea?
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ya

Comment

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mangggg.......
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol at jdmst, funny how cars that dont rock alot of stance, illest, fatlace stickers actually looked stanced the most, ie oxers civic. ><
                          sigpic

Comment

• probably find that most cars are like that tho

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              lol at jdmst, funny how cars that dont rock alot of stance, illest, fatlace stickers actually looked stanced the most, ie oxers civic. ><
                              lawl

no stickers ftw
                              Last edited by Lukey; 05-29-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• shopping list's b poserz? // if i remove wheels to replace wheel bolts after an alignment will replacing the wheels on the car throw out previous alignment that was done?
                                Last edited by cln; 05-29-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X