Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keen, although I just put the daily wheels on so its a bit boring to look at
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• bleh thought i just drained the battery yesterday by leaving the lights on for too long. Jump started it and drove around yesterday fine then went to turn it back on today and nup it's dead again lol
      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Sometimes they're fucked once they run flat, even after charging.

Comment

• was weird cause the thing on the batt was and still is green but it must just be under what it needs to crank over. luckily i can get batteries cheap through work haha

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• i still want to buy 13 strawberry airfreshener trees Andy.........
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• If your car was turboed it would crank Andrew. So it's all your fault haha
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Haha if the suby was turboed I'd have no license foff. Ep3 was fine drive that around for the day instead haha

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• getout.

Comment

• Oh and turns out I've been driving for ages with suspended rego. Whoever cleared my defect added an extra 0 so the system thought I hadn't cleared it yet lol

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      Oh and turns out I've been driving for ages with suspended rego. Whoever cleared my defect added an extra 0 so the system thought I hadn't cleared it yet lol
                      talkshitgethit

Comment

• mate captured me patiently waiting to the furthest right side of my driveway as i got ready to take ages maneuvering out. LOL
                        main road, near set of traffic lights, peak hour.....good fun....not.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          still lol @ gordie's comment on fb towards you lukey haha
                          i know rite, how offensive.
                          do i even stance?

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                          Lol Gordie.

Said my final goodbye to my grandfather tonight. Tough times.
                          thats tough mang

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          mate captured me patiently waiting to the furthest right side of my driveway as i got ready to take ages maneuvering out. LOL
                          main road, near set of traffic lights, peak hour.....good fun....not.

fuck yea jase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                            Lol Gordie.

Said my final goodbye to my grandfather tonight. Tough times.
                            Sorry to hear dude.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• dat moment when a S|W homepage feature is put up and I was there. Full good feels inside man
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• dat moment when you realize your car is too shit for S|W and has been denied. Dem inside feels man.

Comment

Working...
                                X