This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Sebastien, when you say your name, the last part of it sounds like you could be saying the last part of masturbation. discuss. (25 marks)
    hahahahaha fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      Sebastien, when you say your name, the last part of it sounds like you could be saying the last part of masturbation. discuss. (25 marks)
      Can't say I can hear it tranz.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
        Can't say I can hear it tranz.
        because you dont belong here.
        getout.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            LOLZ

Anyways, fitment event in Sydney in about two weeks. Fitment event being...SN

I know how ya'll feel about SN and all but I'm keen for shenanigans in Sydney regardless prior to 100mm. Also need to push out the last remaining stock of Estblshd gear prior to 100mm anywayz. Sydney aren;t cheap cunts LOL. Basically just finding any excuse to get outta this Melbourne shithole for a bit.

Anyway if anybody is interested, i'll either be flying up or driving up (depending on who wants to go). I noticed on the way back from Sydney there were TMU every 200kms or so waiting on the side of the road pulling over cunts. If we go do an overnight trip, it wouldn't be so bad. Leave Thursday night 11pm and leave Sydney Sunday evening or something. Details have not been released yet, but had word of it whilst talkin to the All Stars boys. Details will be released this week.
            this the event you on about yea? https://www.facebook.com/events/174744872679163/

all stars can suck me left nut, fuckin stance off what the fuck i'll show you my stance off when i take a dump on a cunts bonnet

banner for the non facebook people

Last edited by neni; 04-02-2013, 03:06 AM.
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              Yep. And still is. Just Sydney has been doing a lot lately. So figured we give it a look

However April will be busy for Melbourne. Should be a good month!
              so whats with the posts of audis from random photos and shit like the cars of fatlace? plus all the sydney meets etc.. Just curious as to what any of that shit has to do with vic....

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              i haz ur new pc part awxer.
              goot jewb twanssss

Originally posted by neni View Post
              this the event you on about yea? https://www.facebook.com/events/174744872679163/

all stars can suck me left nut, fuckin stance off what the fuck i'll show you my stance off when i take a dump on a cunts bonnet
              I fucking love you man. So, so much. Trust zen garage (jfox) and all stars to work with someone they have never met nor know anything about (Elvis)

They couldnt pay me enough to enter in such a piece of shit event. I cant believe that people would support something that is so pathetic.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• shut up neni you map kient. go eat some food. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nah but dis event looks tuffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. spot da replica fakie copy sesh all round. haha.

Comment

• I am considering going to the show. For me its not about where it is, whos hosting, or whatever. As long as there are more genuine wheels than fake, and a good vibe im down. I love attending all car meets, and experiencing shit. Plus heading to sydney would be bonus fun ! Not sure why all the **** guys, regardless of which shit cunts are organising it. Hmm maybe theres more to it

Comment

• Let me know how many cars wif XXR's or Rota's or 885 R5's or Varrosten. and for everycar rocking them rims. you must bikeNstick per car with replica fakie copy wheels. =D
                    should book a spot for you at a hospital. BAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Hehehehehhehe ill bikeNstick with my fake big W Bicycle lmaooo

Comment

• it'll break upon first sticking.....looks like youre gonna need a truckload of dem BigW bikes. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                          I am considering going to the show. For me its not about where it is, whos hosting, or whatever. As long as there are more genuine wheels than fake, and a good vibe im down. I love attending all car meets, and experiencing shit. Plus heading to sydney would be bonus fun ! Not sure why all the **** guys, regardless of which shit cunts are organising it. Hmm maybe theres more to it
                          Id almost put money on there being more fakes. It is sydney after all.

I speak for myself when I say FUCK Stance Nation. Most people in the aussie section know what my reasoning is for that. As for zen garage, when you basically turn around and exploit trends in the car community to make a quick buck, why the fuck would you support that?

I'd rather go to garage cafe, talk shit, drink and support robin since he's been around for a lot longer and isnt riding the "cool kid" bandwagon.

Things like all stars events and zen garage events are full of ball muching, penis riding fan boys that see what all the cool kids are doing on facebook and want in. If stanceworks was like that do you think we'd even be talking like this?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well thats the thing i dont know what zen nor s.n are about. Hence i dont judge, nor do i give a shit. And you're more than 100% likely to be right, but each to their own. Just because i enjoy gatherings and car meets dont mean i support the fad they are all in, nor do i think im a cool kid.

Comment

• I'm interested to know your problem with StanceNation Oxer.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                                I'm interested to know your problem with StanceNation Oxer.
                                Thought i told you to get out a few posts ago......

tis okay, Ox will permban you. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X