Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's a bit dirty it won't have that "I just worked on this car" look. Maybe wet it underneath and then drive on some dirt roads before you go for your inspection.

Well if it's not in your heart then do what you gotta do, but you need something to work on, you're a car guy. I can tell by how quickly and enthusiastically you work on your cars, it's in your blood. Maybe switch to RC cars for a while, or restore an oldschool BMX. Just keep your mind and hands busy if you're feeling down.

edit: or kill cunts on GTA

Comment

• Yeah, that's very true. Will sort it out tonight I guess.

It is in my blood. Both Mum and Dad's side fucked me. I might continue along with RC cars for a bit, or just kill cunts on GTA. Either way I don't think I'll be driving a fitted car around again any time soon.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• =(... now thats not fair... hope its not all too hard on you.

bro find out where he lives we do a sa trip and a night BAM!
        sigpic

Comment

• Stick to what you love Seb. We get thrown curve balls to try and throw us off our game and life is full of it, but try and remain positive even though the only solution sometimes is to kill cunts, and not just necessarily on GTA. Ultimately we all know each other through cars and it would be an incredibly sad thing to feel your missing presence but you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't feel sorry to us, it's apparent that we are all good mates and not just fellow buddies that work on cars.

As for your relationship side of things, I get that you don't want to talk about it anymore, but if you want perspective, just know that we're all here to lend an ear and advice.

You're a good guy Seb, just know that you didn't deserve to experience what happened over the weekend.
          House of Stance
          RAW Works

Comment

• Seb if you end the car scene you will loose your shit more as life goes on. Like Anth said just chill for a bit, sort some shit out with life and then continue.

Dude when I was your age cops were hassling me all the time. I know its cool to drive a daily aired out all the time but thats what fucks ya. You need a daily thats stock or mild and your other car is the weekend car.

Comment

• give it a bit of time, and just be more conservative with your fitment and lows. car doesnt have to be slammed to shit to enjoy it!!

my barrels arrived today, 4 days shy of 4 months from ordering it took.

note to anyone considering buying from concept-wheels.be, DONT.(unless of course you're happy to wait 4 months with little to no communication from them)

Comment

• Been there seb (with the relationship problems) so know how it feels, and as the others said, get a beater that you can run stock/semi stock to work and during the week and take out your pride and joy. Only in America can you daily something and crazy as your Subaru lol. I've got a work van that I never get looked at twice in.
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• that moment.. when you think your soul has come back, and you start to feels

Comment

• Exhaust done moh?

Comment

• Seb I cant imagine Phoebe would ever do any thing to intentionally hurt you. She is crazy for you... Its also maybe different as you guys are high school sweethearts.

But she is probably getting some attention from this guy and its what she wants/feels she needs.
                      You have been so occupied in your subi/bug that she probably feels she has been neglected and this guy has taken it to his advantage.

Girls are fucking retarded but its the way it is.

I think instead of trying to rush and set the world on fire with your bug and subi stance take some time and enjoy other shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Exhaust done moh?
                        Didn't even check up on the thing today.
                        Mechanic smsd me telling me they sent the wrong flange

Comment

• Who's doing the exhaust Moe?

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                            Who's doing the exhaust Moe?
                            one of his cousins.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I'd just like to thank everyone for their support. I really do appreciate it.

Life must go on, I'll poke my head in and out of here... People have my number if they want to talk etc, as I'll be getting off the internet quite a bit after this week. Time to shut down and start again I think.

Keep in touch boys.
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• take your time you'll find yourself soon
                                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

Working...
                                X