^ #hoodratstuff
            hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
              ^ #hoodratstuff
              nailed it...HAHAHAHA
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Weekend away with Phoebe. Just us, was nice. The today it all went sour.

Found out she's been texting some dude from work. Not sure how I feel about it. Like, by texting I mean texting, not just work shit but full on paragraphs and shit. Not sure what's going on, haven't asked. Got me angry this afternoon.

Went to dinner in a sour mood. Got nabbed by some traffic cops on the way home. Major defect. Some fines to ensure.

Life is falling apart in front of me. Not sure what I'm going to do but looks like I won't be in the car scene anymore.

I'm sure I'll see you all around, but I won't be contributing any cars anymore. Life is fucked at the moment.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Shit happens all at the wrong time Seb.

Keep on keeping on. 👍
                  IG: wade_rees_
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• You'll bounce back, Seb, everyone has their low points (no pun intended). Just ask her straight up what's going on, sometimes chicks can be legit friendly with guys without realising the guy has other things on his mind, worse case just break his legs.

Just roll in the subi semi-stock looking for a while so you don't need to worry about the cops and put your energy into the bug, use it as your "me" time to get away from it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      You'll bounce back, Seb, everyone has their low points (no pun intended). Just ask her straight up what's going on, sometimes chicks can be legit friendly with guys without realising the guy has other things on his mind, worse case just break his legs.

Just roll in the subi semi-stock looking for a while so you don't need to worry about the cops and put your energy into the bug, use it as your "me" time to get away from it all.
                      thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

relax a little bro.
                      my lifes upside now atm too but it doesnt mean its the end.
                      look at it as another challenge, you get through it. youre the winner. and you will get through because theres no other way.

love. moh

ps: in for leg breaking

Comment

• Ask her straight out Seb or if you don't you will stress out cos it will always be playing on your mind.

My opinion anyway.................................

Comment

• "im going to shit in your tissue box so that the next time youre having a wank and youre about to jizz and plunge your hand into that box to grab a tissue, you get shit all over your hand"
                          unrelated but i had to share this. heard a friend say it to a dude online lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                            Shit happens all at the wrong time Seb.

Keep on keeping on. 👍
                            Yeah, it happens all at the one time, and it's definitely fucked me.

Originally posted by anth View Post
                            You'll bounce back, Seb, everyone has their low points (no pun intended). Just ask her straight up what's going on, sometimes chicks can be legit friendly with guys without realising the guy has other things on his mind, worse case just break his legs.

When can we break his legs? Got the balls to ask her, was a long night to say the least.

As for Gretl, she's going and the Subaru won't clear defect due to self notch. So I have to somehow make everything look stock and clear the defect, then sell her on the cheap as she's fucked.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                            Ask her straight out Seb or if you don't you will stress out cos it will always be playing on your mind.

My opinion anyway.................................
                            Asked her straight out. Found out what was going on. Still want to not know.

Sorry for hanging all this shit on you guys. I don't really have anyone to talk to I guess. I think it's time for me to just move on from this chapter and just conform.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              As for Gretl, she's going and the Subaru won't clear defect due to self notch. So I have to somehow make everything look stock and clear the defect, then sell her on the cheap as she's fucked.

Sorry for hanging all this shit on you guys. I don't really have anyone to talk to I guess. I think it's time for me to just move on from this chapter and just conform.
                              Bog + rubberized undercoat + throw some dirt on it.

Throw a cover over Gretl and wait until you've cooled off a bit, you'll regret selling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Bog + rubberized undercoat + throw some dirt on it.

Throw a cover over Gretl and wait until you've cooled off a bit, you'll regret selling it.
                                That's actually a very good idea. Just need to make it look as stock as possible underneath.

The problem I have with Gretl is that I don't think my heart has ever been there to do it. She's no Zelda and I think that's the problem.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X