This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matte3ucro
    Get on it man. I thought there was a deadline with the tax?
    Has everyone else noticed these new fucking members popping up with the same fucked up sig?

It's like these cunts or cunt is trying to take the piss, or just wants to try and be a sick cunt troller

FUCK OFF CUNT!

Comment

• Bahahaha Rob, it's spam
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        I don't think many places will tint your windscreen, it's not something that's usually done. Better off just getting the other windows re-tinted in something darker.

My daily as really dark windows and it's a pain in the ass at night, can't see shit, I'd **** to have that on my windscreen too.
        lmao I got 5% on my ute, first night drive I had to drive windows down to get through roundabouts. Ripped that shit off and replaced with 10%, much better.
        Fair Dinkum

Comment

• front windscreen tint is illegal (in vic anyway) due to police needing to be able to see the driver, best u can get is that ugly dark strip across the top. my skyline had some bullshit japanese dark as fuck tint in the rear of the car that was pretty much like black paint. looked ok but trying to see out my rear window at night was pretty pointless - lights looked like ufos or some shit
          Last edited by cln; 07-26-2013, 01:45 AM.
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ZBLAKmW9k"]Biting Elbows 'Bad Motherfucker' (Insane Office Escape 2) HD - YouTube[/ame]
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• A guy ran up the ass of the legend on the way home, hit at arounf 50km/h, i was stationary......

write off, and he doesnt have insurance. Fuck yeah.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fak your week keeps getting better.

did you only have 3rd party on the legend?

Comment

• Sue him for everything he owns.

Then take us all to America.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    A guy ran up the ass of the legend on the way home, hit at arounf 50km/h, i was stationary......

oh wow man, so what happens if they dont have insurance?

Comment

• I fucked up, The one thing I didnt get was his rego, he took off before I could get it, I have all his other details, but without the reg I might be fucked, if its not registered in his name, im gonna have dramas.

Anyone wanna come for a bust tonight? gonna do a drive by to double check if its parked out the front.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fak Oxer, not the legendddd

I hope it all works out for you though. Might come over next week for a bum sesh, got another week off of work and gonna be bored.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Lets go hunting
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• That's shit! Atleast you are ok
                            Did you end up finding the car/rego?
                            Last edited by dylan8; 07-26-2013, 07:37 PM.
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fuckkk not good Oxer. I assume he did a hit and run? :S What's the plan ? Manhunt sesh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                A guy ran up the ass of the legend on the way home, hit at arounf 50km/h, i was stationary......

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                I fucked up, The one thing I didnt get was his rego, he took off before I could get it, I have all his other details, but without the reg I might be fucked, if its not registered in his name, im gonna have dramas.

Anyone wanna come for a bust tonight? gonna do a drive by to double check if its parked out the front.
                                Fuck that sucks dude

One thing I do these days is take photos of their car, the scene and my car, that way i can always go through my photos and get the rego and the details of the other car like make colour and etc.

If you got his name and his license number, all you have to do is go to the cops if he tries to fuck you around and then he will have to co-operate.
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X