X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next year for sure
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      looks like the first gay cunt at that show
      LOL moh you sick cunt

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        If by boost you mean forced induction, then no.

Amazing what gets into motorex.... Should enter tolis car as it is.... maybe just slap the engine in there with no turbo....
        Meant turbo. I know there are a handful of sc kswapped Eg's in aus. Also found out the turbo manifold and intake were just borrowed for the show. So who knows what the car will end up with when finished. Looks great apart from the Colour choice.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• That's how you build a show car, just borrow everything off people/sponsors, show it for a year, then return it all and whack yourself off every night in your trophy room.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            Meant turbo. I know there are a handful of sc kswapped Eg's in aus. Also found out the turbo manifold and intake were just borrowed for the show. So who knows what the car will end up with when finished. Looks great apart from the Colour choice.
            I like the colour, would rather it finished in gloss though. Surely it will end up turbo, they painted the turbo to match the car....

Too bad n/a is best!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              That's how you build a show car, just borrow everything off people/sponsors, show it for a year, then return it all and whack yourself off every night in your trophy room.
              So thats why I havent built a show car..... too busy spending savings on parts!

All is clear now.

Comment

• Just dropped $100 at Jegs, shit is so much cheaper than here. Bought an oil/air separator, roll of heat shield tape, 3x stepped drill bits, and a 40 piece metric tap and die set.

Comment

• yalla bro

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feixc28orv
                    Just got my tax back from aunty julie. Moarrrr mods!!
                    beat it kent!

Comment

• ryan and tranz be hot4 famous

Comment

• LMFAO, who dafack is gonna look up there though....like when i saw it...my eyes were on Britta...nothing else.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nice work kients.

Made pretty good time to get home yesterday. Almost ran out of fuel, but all a part of the trip. Was good fun and thanks for the hangs Sunday night.

Raydon's ass is still hurting.
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Nice work kients.

Made pretty good time to get home yesterday. Almost ran out of fuel, but all a part of the trip. Was good fun and thanks for the hangs Sunday night.

Raydon's ass is still hurting.
                            The last line is reassuring.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• How'd the car go, seb? any issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                ryan and tranz be hot4 famous

[IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66100_10151511533445009_19347687_n.jpg[/IG]
                                That "cool" civic on rotas got a magazine feature? whats next? half finished cars at motor ex? wait....

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                                The last line is reassuring.
                                come to melbourne, leave with a sore ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X