This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da jungle iz masssiffffff

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5IPkyWG1TM"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5IPkyWG1TM[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      Did you just diss ourple too?
      Oh shit. Pepper your angus
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      purple/magenta are my favourite colours.

Stance nation is gayer than aids though.
      haha , nah man, everything I wear is purple.. Cap, Shirts, Shoes and on occasion Jocks....

Why do you guys **** stancenation though? is it purely a competitive **** like pepsi vs cola? or is it something more?
      Last edited by Jon0; 04-15-2013, 09:56 AM.
      Originally posted by AccordEuro
      Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Because both bro.
        Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
        Lmao, is it because it's stancenation.. or because it's purple..... or maybe both?

Comment

• Because history bro and they suck balls.
          Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
          haha , nah man, everything I wear is purple.. Cap, Shirts, Shoes and on occasion Jocks....

Why do you guys **** stancenation though? is it purely a competitive **** like pepsi vs cola? or is it something more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post

Smeeb asked that question about 10-15 pages ago.

There are justified reasons behind it, hence why I dont want people going to "Stance Off" or whatever the fuck they are calling it.

Also,

Latest message hahahahaha

To iloveitslammedinmyass, unless you can give us a good reason ton not think you like it in the anus, the username will stay.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• LOLOL steaaaaminnggggg

Comment

• hahaha @ the iloveitslammedinmyass cunt
                wonder which one he was that commented on the photo

Comment

• hahaha winning!!

It's interesting thats for sure, I just look at it on a basic level, the styles of photography from both parties are awesome, i feel that stanceworks gives off a more deep/cinematic feel where as stancenation have a more vibrant/fantasy feel I love both.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I liked this one the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
                        hahaha winning!!

It's interesting thats for sure, I just look at it on a basic level, the styles of photography from both parties are awesome, i feel that stanceworks gives off a more deep/cinematic feel where as stancenation have a more vibrant/fantasy feel I love both.
                        It has nothing to do with the photography.

It has to do that Elvis first stareted on the sw forums, wanted to get more involved/help run the site, was told thanks but no thanks, and went and started SN to compete directly.

Along with get a bunch of photogs from the photog section on this forum to help start sn.

If you look closely, sn is all about content, doesnt matter where from, the stroies dont really give you an in depth view of all the owners and their backgrounds, and pretty much anyone can get "featured" on there.

SW started out as more of a community based forum, more so than a blog. Hence why we are able to have this conversation. If this was sn, we wouldn't even know eachother.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                          I liked this one the most
                          me too, I lol'd when I found it haha

Comment

If you look closely, sn is all about content, doesnt matter where from, the stroies dont really give you an in depth view of all the owners and their backgrounds, and pretty much anyone can get "featured" on there.

SW started out as more of a community based forum, more so than a blog. Hence why we are able to have this conversation. If this was sn, we wouldn't even know eachother.
                            Word. The big obvious difference. I find when I do click on SN, I just flick through the images and then that's it. However with SW features, I find myself reading it multiple times or revisiting features that may have popped into my mind at a random time.

Comment

• [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZwHbYcQlk"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZwHbYcQlk[/ame]

Man who knew baseball could be this entertaining LOL

Comment

It has nothing to do with the photography.

It has to do that Elvis first stareted on the sw forums, wanted to get more involved/help run the site, was told thanks but no thanks, and went and started SN to compete directly.

Along with get a bunch of photogs from the photog section on this forum to help start sn.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                Word. The big obvious difference. I find when I do click on SN, I just flick through the images and then that's it. However with SW features, I find myself reading it multiple times or revisiting features that may have popped into my mind at a random time.
                                Completely makes sense about why you would dislike them. Pretty cool insight into the whole community aspect of Stanceworks, seems to work, the close knit group you guys is a shining example.

After you pointed it out, it is kinda obvious it's worked like a business and articles lack the "history" as well as the "story" behind the car and the owner (not all but most)

btw.. who the hell looks up baseball video's a 2am.. Should be watching Ice hockey.. where it's at

Comment

Working...
                                X