• Show
Clear All

• still dont know who he is
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      Thought i told you to get out a few posts ago......

tis okay, Ox will permban you. =)
      I did nothing wrong, sorry.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Well thats the thing i dont know what zen nor s.n are about. Hence i dont judge, nor do i give a shit. And you're more than 100% likely to be right, but each to their own. Just because i enjoy gatherings and car meets dont mean i support the fad they are all in, nor do i think im a cool kid.
        But when every kent and their dog posted pics of your car on FB you were froffin right?

people see that and want that. and thats how fanboy / bandwagons are created.

When you look at the stats, they look something like:

Stance works - FB = 245xxx likes - forum members = 73xxx members with over 1million posts.

Stance nation - FB = 505xxx likes - forum members = 13xxx members with jusr 84xxx posts.

Makes sense, SN spam FB flat out, yet offer nothing to those who go beyond FB..

Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
        I'm interested to know your problem with StanceNation Oxer.
        You havent been around long enough to respond. For all we know you're just another kid in it for the fame.

Ill give you a brief insight. Elvis joined stanceworks, was driven by fame, couldn't get what he wanted from sw, so went and started SN. Then spammed sw and took a bunch of photographers from the photog section with him to get more content.

Another reason why Facebook has fucked the way that people interact. sitting behind a computer screen or a phone makes it so easy to talk to people, because you dont see their reactions, their emotions. Anyone who has watched the social network would see that the creator was a social outcast in person.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• For you information guys im a folder and take pride in wiping my arse cleanly. Its important to me. I **** chepa shit toilet paper. My mum only buys the best.

Stance Nation are flogs and Zen Garage is a flog too.. They are wanabee flogs!

I been finding some cool shit in hard rubbish tonight. And had some luck getting parts for the Cupra. Happy days!

Comment

• when we going for a dose woody?

Sturgey, who dont you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              For you information guys im a folder and take pride in wiping my arse cleanly. Its important to me. I **** chepa shit toilet paper. My mum only buys the best.
              I can just imagine your old man teaching you how to wipe your ass as a kid "go in deep mate, now hit the skids!! Alright now fold it up and hold it steady, now hit the apex and then make a clean exit."

Woody: "Can haz hellaflush?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                I did nothing wrong, sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                For you information guys im a folder and take pride in wiping my arse cleanly. Its important to me. I **** chepa shit toilet paper. My mum only buys the best.

Stance Nation are flogs and Zen Garage is a flog too.. They are wanabee flogs!

I been finding some cool shit in hard rubbish tonight. And had some luck getting parts for the Cupra. Happy days!
                oh man, for some reason, reading your post i thought you were infront of me talking right at me with flannelette shirt and all. Full heard your voice and i responded talking back to the screen......farkin diCKHEADDD moment for me....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I don't see how someone could be into cars for the "fame" of it.

I have loved car for forever really, i remember sitting in my friends room in year 5 playing midnight club something planning how we were going to start a garage together. I spend more time at school talking shit about cars with the only two other people in my school that know anything about cars.

I love talking to people about car and anything to do with cars, the more time i spend around people and just talk about cars and people who share the same passion as i do.

I honestly prefer the lifestyle that's comes with being part of forum then people praising my car.

and if you don't like that, i could not care less.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Interested to know how this ridiculous stance off works like seriously come on. Be all like how broooooo this cunts stance is wayyyyyy more stanced then that cunts stance over there but then his stance is fullllll stanced because its stancey....dafuq logic is no where to be seen. Fuckin all stars is glorified JDMST eomm where they cash in. Those cunts are a bunch of knob jockey jerkle toss pots. But have fun George and Reece and whoever else is going and punch justin fox in the face for me (he called me a tool once cause I told cunts to hit vtec leaving meets LOLLLLLL fuckin knob jockey)
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      when we going for a dose woody?
                      When I finish my fucking homework.

Originally posted by anth View Post
                      I can just imagine your old man teaching you how to wipe your ass as a kid "go in deep mate, now hit the skids!! Alright now fold it up and hold it steady, now hit the apex and then make a clean exit."

Woody: "Can haz hellaflush?"
                      Pretty much my whole life has been like that.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, for some reason, reading your post i thought you were infront of me talking right at me with flannelette shirt and all. Full heard your voice and i responded talking back to the screen......farkin diCKHEADDD moment for me....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                      Please leave sir. The exit is over there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                        I don't see how someone could be into cars for the "fame" of it.

I have loved car for forever really, i remember sitting in my friends room in year 5 playing midnight club something planning how we were going to start a garage together. I spend more time at school talking shit about cars with the only two other people in my school that know anything about cars.

I love talking to people about car and anything to do with cars, the more time i spend around people and just talk about cars and people who share the same passion as i do.

I honestly prefer the lifestyle that's comes with being part of forum then people praising my car.

and if you don't like that, i could not care less.
                        There are plenty of people doing it to try get on as many blogs as they can, and as soon as they get a defect, they part out because "driving that low is stupid in a daily" or "it made the car handle like shit".... I see that shit on aus forums all the time.

just so you know, Tranz is testing your limit as to how much shit you can take. Some people get on here and just naturally fall into conversation as they have been around the group for a while, or forums in general.

Yourself, no one here knows, so aslong as you can laugh it off, you'll survive

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          Interested to know how this ridiculous stance off works like seriously come on. Be all like how broooooo this cunts stance is wayyyyyy more stanced then that cunts stance over there but then his stance is fullllll stanced because its stancey....dafuq logic is no where to be seen. Fuckin all stars is glorified JDMST eomm where they cash in. Those cunts are a bunch of knob jockey jerkle toss pots. But have fun George and Reece and whoever else is going and punch justin fox in the face for me (he called me a tool once cause I told cunts to hit vtec leaving meets LOLLLLLL fuckin knob jockey)
                          Remember that time you organised one of the best jdmst meets there was? hahaha

its simple dude, someone comes here from the US, and they dictate who's more stancey. Because if you ask all these young sydney siders where stance originated, 60% would say "USADM BROOO"

Comment

• I'm only active on like two forums, others i just creep.

I've only been to one show where you guys have been and didn't even realise you were there till after.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              when we going for a dose woody?

Sturgey, who dont you know?
                              the smeeeb dude
                              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              getout.

Comment

• I feel that last comment, was a warm hug.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c"]Ha GAY!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X