• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

Item:
    BBS LMs 17x9 +5 5x114.3

Item Condition:
    Pretty good condition, 1 or 2 rims have very slight gutter marks on the lip, and the paint on the centers has stone chips here and there

Reason for Selling:
    Need these gone ASAP to fund the new set of wheels. If I miss out on buying the new set, these will no longer be for sale, so be quick.

Price:
    $2500

There is plenty of pics of them in my build thread.

Contact via PM or 0430131020
    Someone buy them, need to pay off my other wheels
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
      Specs.

PCD : 4x100
      Centre Bore : 57.1

They are 15"

That's about all i could tell you, they were on the car when i bought them.

Only comes with two tires.

I have all the centre caps, but they are all broken. They look like this but, they have toyota stamped on them so they should be easy to more.

Price : $300 neg

Cheers.
      Sold. Wooo.

I don't know why someone would want these hideous wheels.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Part: SSR MK-II 15x8.5 -7 4x114.3

Condition: Good

Description: Pair of SSR MK-II wheels with Nankang Toursport 611 205/60R15 91H with 60-70% tread left.
        Their are some scratches on the lips and some slight gutter rash.

Contact Details: via PM or 0417374049

Asking Price:$700 ono

Pick-up/Postage Arrangements:Pick up prefered but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Well my SSRs are back up For Sale.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Want something 5x120 in 18*9.5+10 and 18*10.5+20 or similar could even be 19's

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Judging by no reply, I guess you're not keen on my BBS?

Cheers
            Mat

Comment

• I did reply via text but yeah nah sorry

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Need the BBS RSII GONE to fund more rims.

$1900 this weekend <3

Comment

• Selling my wheels.
                  SSR MS1
                  3200 as is. no tyres

Comment

• Probs wont interest anyone here, but just incase
                    Was saving these for a rainy day, but with the collection rising again something has to go

Genuine Mk4 R32 Aristos
                    Ronal Made
                    18x7.5et38
                    5x100
                    57.1 centrebore
                    Brand new 225/40/18 Bridgestone semis (yet to be fitted and I need to confirm what model)
                    and yes the tyres are road legal.

Brand new genuine centre caps as others were lost (black background with silver VW)(in storage somewhere)
                    Original paint as far as I’m aware (something that seems to be getting harder to find)
                    Few marks from being in storage over the years. Ive tried to get some close ups of them, but as you can see from the overall pictures, not very noticeable.

Will fit:
                    Mk4 golf
                    Mk4 bora
                    Audi TT (gen 1)
                    Audi S3 8L
                    Audi A3 8L

and a few other 5x100 with different tyres

$2100 pick up Mount Waverley, Melbourne.
                    or will post at buyers cost (most capital citys on the east coast will be under $100)
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Got some Zender Turbo wheels I need to sell to pay for DD repairs.
                      15x7 +25 4x100 E30 centre bore. $200 ONO (tyres were bald and have been removed and binned)
                      I'm in Perth

They are pretty rough, I bought them this way for this price intending to refurb. 1 of them is out of round on the back side, and another perhaps looks a touch off. They've been sprayed black but its faded and peeling. They definitely need a full refurb before they can be used but they are rare wheels and can certainly be brought back. Willing to post I guess since most of you boys are over east, however I am green to the process so if you know who to go through or whatever let me know, buyer pays the costs.

I've also got some Adaptec Speedware bolt on spacers to suit E30. 20mm pair and 25mm pair. Brand new with hardware. Looking for $200 plus post as that is basically what i paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
                        Got some Zender Turbo wheels I need to sell to pay for DD repairs.
                        15x7 +25 4x100 E30 centre bore. $200 ONO (tyres were bald and have been removed and binned)
                        I'm in Perth

Got a mate who is very interested in these here in VIC. Care to PM me your number so i can pass it on to him?

Comment

• I'd be interested in above pending some of my other wheels selling
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• i have a local interested off Gumtree coming to take a look tonight now but he sounds a bit flakey (sounds like he was hoping to do a repaint and nothing more) so i will let you know after this evening.

Will PM you later if they don't sell 4ABHGE

Comment

• hey guys i am chasing a pair of M system turbine covers??? I know its a long shot but anyone???

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Arrrgghhhh id love to fecking have those zenders !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X