• Show
Clear All

• Awesome wheels justin, 6ULs in 15s look so much better !~

George get on this ^!^!^!^!

Comment

• Item:
      BBS LMs 17x9 +5 5x114.3

Item Condition:
      Pretty good condition, 1 or 2 rims have very slight gutter marks on the lip, and the paint on the centers has stone chips here and there

Reason for Selling:
      Need these gone ASAP to fund the new set of wheels. If I miss out on buying the new set, these will no longer be for sale, so be quick.

Price:
      $2500

There is plenty of pics of them in my build thread.

Contact via PM or 0430131020
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• LOL Den den, George would never fork out over $1k for a set of wheels.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My rs' have cost me well over 2k so far... assbutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            My rs' have cost me well over 2k so far... assbutt.
            Wooooo, watch out! :p
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Hehehehe brokeforlife#hashtag

Comment

• $2k?

Fuck me.

you building 2 sets at once?
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Part: SSR MK-II 15x8.5 -7 4x114.3

Condition: Good

Description: Pair of SSR MK-II wheels with Nankang Toursport 611 205/60R15 91H with 60-70% tread left.
                  Their are some scratches on the lips and some slight gutter rash.

Contact Details: via PM or 0417374049

Asking Price:$700 ono

Pick-up/Postage Arrangements:Pick up prefered but willing to ship at buyers expense.

[

Last edited by Neil; 02-06-2013, 03:34 AM.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• ^^^
                    I have a feeling they'd look good on my car. Stud pattern is different though, and most importantly, I'm not in the market for wheels right now. Good luck with the sale though, they are definitely a nice set of wheels.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      ^^^
                      I have a feeling they'd look good on my car. Stud pattern is different though, and most importantly, I'm not in the market for wheels right now. Good luck with the sale though, they are definitely a nice set of wheels.
                      Yeah I would keep them but im after abit more ground clearance since with 15s you don't get much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        Yeah I would keep them but im after abit more ground clearance since with 15s you don't get much.
                        Have you tried using larger tires or is that not an option with how you'd prefer to do things?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Have you tried using larger tires or is that not an option with how you'd prefer to do things?
                          They are 195/60 or 65s from memory and I don't really want to go with a bigger tyre since it already rapes the tyre and guard.

Comment

They are 195/60 or 65s from memory and I don't really want to go with a bigger tyre since it already rapes the tyre and guard.
                            Haha, damn. That's already pretty big. Why don't you get them rebarreled?

Comment

Haha, damn. That's already pretty big. Why don't you get them rebarreled?
                              SSR faces are 14s from memory so it would be quite odd looking plus it would cost more then I would be willing to spend.

Comment

SSR faces are 14s from memory so it would be quite odd looking plus it would cost more then I would be willing to spend.
                                Ahh, fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X