No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: king Springs 5" 900lb/in 16kg/cm 60mm inside diameter. $200 pickup in traralgon or melb. postage extra.

from memory, this pic is with just the springs, no adjusters. these are brand new springs, i ended up with 2 sets, and couldnt return the second.

Comment

• I'm probably the only one, but I absolutely love your car on those OEM rims, the black BBS's don't do it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        I'm probably the only one, but I absolutely love your car on those OEM rims, the black BBS's don't do it for me.
        yeh, they did suit it. i sold them this weekend the cars taking a different direction nowadays, so they were just gonna sit in the shed for forever. ive still got the simmons, will never let them go

Comment

• My borbet's are still for sale. 1k for anyone keen. Firm

Also selling a set of alpina 17x7.5 4x100 copies. Froth on replica's.
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Price dropped again:

$950 FIRM pickup from Elsternwick, VIC

More details: 0413220185
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• FOR SALE
              A rare set of Gemini Wheels

14x5.25 with a low offset of +15(ish) and 4x100 PCD

I restored them by hand at the start of the year and absolutely love them! When polished the dish shines like a mirror. Unfortunately these no longer fit my car so they have to go.

They come with 12x1.5 lug nuts and hub rings to suit 54mm hubs (i can bore out the hub rings to your size if needed) and 2 of the rims have 185 Kumhos with 50% tread

Take them for $350

Last edited by 4ABHGE; 10-27-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• anyone got any steelies in melb they want to offload msg me kthx<3
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Is anyone here interested in a set of BBS RS212's?

They're 17x8.5 ET13 in BMW 5x120 pcd, great E36 fitment ....available as they are in ok original condition(would need refurb), or I'd be happy to split them, and then refurb them in your choice of colour with freshly polished lips etc and sell them that way(deposit required).

Just seeing if there is any interest as I'm not sure if I'll end up using them at this stage.

Pic below, as you can see they are in pretty good condition(1 missing obviously), some light gutter rash which will be removable when polished, and 1 has a very small ding in the barrel(top right wheel at about 7 o'clock, hardly noticeable and would hold air and balance I reckon). I'd have to get them out and have another look to verify exact condition overall, but this was more an EOI.

Last edited by Beware; 10-30-2012, 01:51 AM. Reason: pic and info added

Comment

• Hey guys,

Since the civic is going back to static, I dont really have a use for the struts out of it. Im selling a complete kit that will bolt into any EG/DC with fork type rear control arms and it also fits CD accords with some modifications. The kit allows you to adjust over 6 inches of travel, so you will have no problem clearing 100mm.

In order to fit the kit you have to drill holes in the sides of the strut tops to run the airline through, along with that you have to modify the front upper control arms for clearance to the airbag. Luckily if you are putting it into an eg/dc, Ill supply pre modified arms that I made for mine. the onlt other modifidcation is you have to shave a few mm off the back of the front knucles as it will rub on the bag at low heights. Its pretty straight forward though and apart from that it just bolts it.

I will be supplying all brand new valves, compressor and control panel with gauges. a brief list of what will be supplied below.

USED:
                    4x airlift air struts with adjustable dampening
                    1x 5gallon fat tank

NEW:
                    1x accuair VU4 valve block with gauge fittings
                    1x viair 400C compressor
                    1x wiring harness for compressor with relays
                    1x 150psi pressure switch
                    1x water trap
                    1x control panel with 2x dual needle gauges and 4x switches and wiring harness to suit
                    20m 3/8th DOT airline
                    10m 1/8th gauge line
                    + all appopriate brass fittings

Ill put in the appropriate wiring diagrams and strut instalation manuals as well.

PRICE:

RRP on this kit would be $4000 but ill do it for $3000 shipped australia wide. If instalation in other states is an issue I can recommend shops in which I used to supply with parts who can help.

Pictures:

Aired up

Aired out

More pictures here:
                    &#8211; Words: Ryan Lewis. Photos: MJ Digital. Daniel Oxer is an enigma. Prior to our encounter at the recent JDMYard Annual, all I could identify him by was his trolling...

Contact via PM, price is firm, will do it for $2800 if its picked up in melbourne.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Bbs rs740

On behalf of a mate.

BBS RS740
                      17x8
                      5x120
                      ET20,
                      centrebore 74.1mm.
                      In perfect condition, haven't seen tyres since being refurbed. They're 2 piece with a fair amount of dish (about 30-40mm from memory)
                      Looking for $1500 No centre caps at this stage, will try to find some.
                      nightphotographer@hotmail.co.uk or 0477273779
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I'd so buy those bags right now if my bank account allowed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          Is anyone here interested in a set of BBS RS212's?

They're 17x8.5 ET13 in BMW 5x120 pcd, great E36 fitment ....available as they are in ok original condition(would need refurb), or I'd be happy to split them, and then refurb them in your choice of colour with freshly polished lips etc and sell them that way(deposit required).
                          Do you mean that 1 is missing from the set, or just the picture?

Do they all have the same amount of dish?

Edit: PM sent
                          Last edited by Jimmy_HR32; 10-31-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                            Do you mean that 1 is missing from the set, or just the picture?

Do they all have the same amount of dish?

Edit: PM sent
                            Just from the picture, I've got all 4 wheels.

Yes they all have 2in slant lips.

PM replied

Comment

• Still keepin an eye out for 18" 5x100 somethings
                              FRUSH

Comment

• the vl is on ebay...

Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X