Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeh sorry 5x114.3, sick of looking at the fuckers

Comment

• I need to find a 17" set of Type As..... Love them!

Good luck with sale!
      House of Stance
      RAW Works

Comment

• Hey guys,

Might be a long shot but currently searching for a pair BBS RS003 in original 4x100 or the faces alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ;900914
          Hey guys,

Might be a long shot but currently searching for a pair BBS RS003 in original 4x100 or the faces alone.
          Bullshit. I'm looking for that pair too. Got two sitting at home and been searching for two years... Closest I've come to are two RS001 centres, and was thinking of having some barrels and lips made for them for a sort-of complete set. I don't know if I would part with my pair, I've always wanted to build a set of 30-hole 16" BBS RS.

Would you sell yours?
          House of Stance
          RAW Works

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
            Bullshit. I'm looking for that pair too. Got two sitting at home and been searching for two years... Closest I've come to are two RS001 centres, and was thinking of having some barrels and lips made for them for a sort-of complete set. I don't know if I would part with my pair, I've always wanted to build a set of 30-hole 16" BBS RS.

Would you sell yours?
            Knew someone would have a set on here.

I wouldn't mind letting them go and finding another set of BBS wheels. I got a whole set by the way. Gold rivets and candy red centre.

Would you let your pair go? Are they original 4x100?

Comment

• Ive got a pair of untouched original RS033's 15x6.5 +34 4x100 too

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Ive got a pair of untouched original RS033's 15x6.5 +34 4x100 too
                we will switch the faces George

Comment

• Whats the diff dude? Im putting up one of my RS's for sale if anyone wants. Specs are stated above.

Comment

• how much george ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ;901589
                      Knew someone would have a set on here.

I wouldn't mind letting them go and finding another set of BBS wheels. I got a whole set by the way. Gold rivets and candy red centre.

Would you let your pair go? Are they original 4x100?
                      Yeah mate, got a pair of RS003 too. Had a set of RS001 at one stage but that ended up on Tony's EK.

I've been thinking about it and I don't think I get myself to sell my pair of RS003. As I said before, I'm really keen on building up a 30-hole 16" set...

Do you actually have RS003 currently, or are you just searching for a pair of them to use/complete another pair?
                      House of Stance
                      RAW Works

Comment

• Anyone got anything 5x100 in 18x8+30ish that isn't Rota or BBS replica?
                        FRUSH

Comment

• ^ have 18x9 +20 xd9s
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Thanks, not my style though!
                            FRUSH

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                              Yeah mate, got a pair of RS003 too. Had a set of RS001 at one stage but that ended up on Tony's EK.

I've been thinking about it and I don't think I get myself to sell my pair of RS003. As I said before, I'm really keen on building up a 30-hole 16" set...

Do you actually have RS003 currently, or are you just searching for a pair of them to use/complete another pair?
                              Yeah man, got a set of 4 ... of 15's though. I'm searching for a pair right now that hasn't been flatbacked.

Comment

• [VIC] 2004 Lexus IS200 Sports Luxury

Super clean, genuine low kilometers, full Lexus service history, long registration, perfect IS200. Top of the line Lexus IS200

-Sun roof
                                -Electric seats
                                -Heated seats
                                -Auto headlights
                                -Leather Alcantara seats
                                -Meticulously maintained
                                -Luxury you can afford

$19,999 (Priced to sell)

Carsales Link: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

Last edited by KWAN; 10-13-2012, 09:19 PM. Reason: Added Price $19,999

Comment

Working...
                                X