No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after some 195/45/15 or 195/50/15 tyres, hit me with wat u got.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      well mine are currently apart anyway

here is a photo i took for lols when putting together 2 inner barrels to make a wheel

as you can see the inner barrels are 6", so let me know if that will suit your application
      nar think i need 6.5s... dont want my staggered widths be too extreme for tyre reasons so needing a 6.5 to bring it out to a 9. Ill let you know if that changes though.
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• WTB white s2k. If you know any of your mates that are selling pass me some details of the ride please

kthnx

Comment

• so no1 has any 195/50/15s?
          Last edited by namtaro; 12-05-2011, 02:00 AM. Reason: dont want 195/45/15s
          sigpic

Comment

• PM sent Namtaro

Comment

• ahh.. sorry tom, made a mistake, i was meant to just put 195/50/15s ><
              sigpic

Comment

• hey guys looking to move on to bigger and better things so would like to sell my r33 had it for 2.5 years and its done 10,000kms since i bought it, female owner prior to me had done about 5,000kms in 2 years so barely gets driven but regularly serviced and well maintained any inspection welcome :thumbsup:

full respray about 3 months ago by Primal garage as being 15 years old was fading and not looking sharp, also wasnt planning on selling else would have saved my money and sold it as it was..
                Weds Kranze 18x9.5+13 and 18x10+9
                Bride Brix 1.5
                Full exhaust with custom twin flutes
                Coilovers,camber arms front & rear, hicas locker, car was a meant to be for drift and is set up perfectly for it straight up, possible a bit to low
                Very clean interior great condition

Pretty much as you see it, have a lot of stock parts, seat/wheels/exhaust/steering wheel etc which is all going with the car, engine is standard aside from fmic and swapped out the coil packs to splitfires happy to negotiate and remove bits and bobs to lower the price i'm not worried if it doesn't sell ill likely part the whole car

any questions or more details pm or call 0422 318 946 leave a message i work long hours likely to miss the call, probably missed a bunch of stuff but whatever its a r33 they don't change much.

ASKING $15k low ballers come at me :thumbsup:

pics - Props to Ryan @ infintefocus

car has been lowered and cusco front camber arms installed since these shots updated pics to come.

cheers :cheers:

Comment

• Wow dude, I love it! Shame to see you're getting rid of it.

Comment

• Fuck off Alex!

Comment

• one of the best looking R33's around. not a big fan at all of the 33 chassis, but yours kills all Alex. sad to see it go! whats next? house?

Comment

• Anyone interested in a canon 1100d camera? Brand new in its box $500 bucks
                        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                          one of the best looking R33's around. not a big fan at all of the 33 chassis, but yours kills all Alex. sad to see it go! whats next? house?
                          yeh most likely, just not used enough to justify the cost

Comment

• Originally posted by alr33x View Post
                            female owner prior to me had done about 5,000kms in 2 years
                            So gearbox is fcked then

seriously though, not usually a fan of 33's either but this one is spot on, goodluck with the sale.
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Anyone wanna buy a JL 12" sub with JL amp (Part# e1200)? Honestly amp is not powerful enough for what the sub is capable of. Its only giving it 100w. But its perfect for a stock sound system and a small car. Ive given the sub 200W of power with a different amp and had amazing results even with upgraded speakers. (perfect for a big car). But otherwise the sub and amp I have for sale will suffice for a smaller car and stock speakers. Can install it for you if i have some free time for free (but free time atm is hard to come by). $100 takes it. Let me know

Comment

• Post?

Comment

Working...
                                X