• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think 17s are too big for teg.

Comment

• thats some dish there... u could put ur weed in there

Comment

• Anyone want my S14? thinking of selling before I move interstate in a couple of months...

PM me for info. Shit's boss.

Comment

• i've got a pair of work VSKF up for sale.
          specs are 18x10 -5.
          ones got a bit of a ding, it still holds air but i can point you in the right direction to get it fixed if you're anal about it. the other has a tiny rash.

im after $1600 FIRM with fresh 225/40/18s on them.

contact me on 0431 792 211

Comment

• Hi guys,

need to clear out some of the inventory, so I'm putting these wheels up for sale.

They're 16x7, 4x100, et33.

They're in pretty good condition. the clear on the centres is peeling, but the lips are all straight and shiney. only some small marks on the lips, that are hardly noticable.

Asking $600, ono.

shipping at buyers cost and arrangement
            PICS.

On a mk3 = dope.!

Have more pics of each wheel if wanted.

Comment

• also have a set of BBS RS for sale.

16x7 et33, 5x114.3, (FLATBACKED) CB 60.

2 lips could be fixed up nicely, other 2 have small bends. asking $1000 ONO.

Comment

• The time has come to move on.

For sale: CCW Classics. 3 piece forged wheels, custom built to specs. Race spec wheels, no center caps, lighter then street version.

Front: 16x9 +0 Rear: 16x9.5 -6 5x114.3

Price and price conditions:

$3000.

I will powdercoat them in any available colour and rebiuld them for that price. To paint strip them and re-polish them, an additional charge will be added, same for chroming.

Pick up prefered, Shipping will be arranged at the buyers expense.

The price is negotiable if the buyer wants them as they are.

The centerbore size may not suit certain applications, Being forged centers, a machine shop would be able to increase the size without difficulty. The wheels were built around a dc2 type r brake system.

Contact via PM or sms 0477694536

Pics:

Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• its a shame they wouldn't clear the R33 brakes
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Spacers...

Comment

• Orr machine the back of the faces a little/shave calipers.

Comment

• Will take $2500 as they are, need them gone asap, need the money for new wheels.

Im taking a pretty big loss on them. Someone buy them. SW special only.

Comment

• they are on NS atm

ill take them for 250 bucks..............

Comment

• try them on the vento? :P lol jokes I don't have 3k from wheels
                            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Selling my project kics lug nuts
                              Neochromes
                              12x1.50 fitment
                              comes with everything you need including 4 extra lug nuts

Name your offer.
                              Just need co-operation with future buyer. Ill sell em to you once i get my new set in!

Comment

• bbs rs 15 x 8.5 - 6

Hey guys.. i have to sell my bbs rs's. These are mint condition and look amazing.

Specs are: 15 x 8.5 - 6 Front and rear.

These have just been fully refurbised after being bought as 15 x 6.5's. I have since then added custom 4" lips, new nuts and bolts, new waffle caps, new polished flat caps, Chrome powder coated centers. These come with a few spares.. 1x waffle cap, 2 smaller hex caps, 2 larger hex caps and a hex spanner. I spent around $3k in the refurb of these wheels. These wheels are also multistud 4x100/4x114.3.

These will fit under stock guards.. I pulled both front and rear

IMG_0302 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

IMG_0303 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

IMG_0296 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

IMG_0295 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

IMG_0290 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

Location: Brisbane (will ship at buyers expense)
                                Price: $2500

Comment

Working...
                                X