No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I'm thinking. Might order me some new lips, but buy spacers for the mean time tomorrow night.

#firstworldproblems
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Just get spacers and enjoy it for a while. Is there anything else you want to do to the car besides wheels/sussy?

Comment

• Dont go wider lips. Run spacers. I think the staggered look suits, otherwise too much dish up front will look odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          Just get spacers and enjoy it for a while. Is there anything else you want to do to the car besides wheels/sussy?
          Yeah, I'm thinking spacers will be fine. I was considering getting a WRX bonnet and finding a badgeless/wingless boot to get it looking ultra smooth at the rear. I'd prefer to get the shaved boot over the WRX bonnet that is for sure.

Originally posted by dvious View Post
          Dont go wider lips. Run spacers. I think the staggered look suits, otherwise too much dish up front will look odd.
          I reckon the dish would look alright up the front, if it matches the rear I don't think there would be any problem. In saying that, I'm just going to enjoy the car for what it is currently with some spacers and that'll be it!

I could always swap the rear wheels to the front and run reverse staggered...
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• Reverse staggard is homo as on a non fwd car... even on a fwd, it'd want to be a track monster.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ahaha I most definitely won't be doing reverse staggered, twas only joking!
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• GC8 looking mint seb !

Comment

• I think it looks good as is with it staggered, you've done well so far.....but I wouldn't go a WRX bonnet, especially if you want a cleaner/smoother bum, keep the bonnet the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                    GC8 looking mint seb !
                    Thanks man!

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                    I think it looks good as is with it staggered, you've done well so far.....but I wouldn't go a WRX bonnet, especially if you want a cleaner/smoother bum, keep the bonnet the same.
                    Yeah, I'm thinking keep the same bonnet and just shave a boot and that'll be it. I might get some WRX taillights though, might look a bit cleaner, I'm not sure yet.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• That subaru looks amazing! Well done mate.
                      -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                      -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                      I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• Subaru looks the goods Seb! Can you drive it at that height?
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I can foffa, but I run the risk of squeezing the tyre off the rim and I can't turn very much...

I'll have to get some pictures of the height I do drive it at. Basically 2cm's higher, maybe 1.5cm higher, that's what I've been cruising around at anyway... I'll get some photos though
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• How can one squeeze a tire off a rim?
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• When the guard is sitting like it is in the photos, it pulls the tyre inside the guard. I'm worried driving around like that will pop the bead from it being squeezed too much...

Or am I just worrying to much and should drive it around smelling like I'm popping a burnout because of all the rubbing rubber?
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• nah, you have a legit point seb. The legend would do that on the m7's if i rolled aired out.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X