Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=USDMem1;935404

Currently just sitting on Bilstein sport springs and sport shocks. Rear sits decent but the front is a bit high. Coils wil be swapped in soon[/QUOTE]

Omg I'm actually wet.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
    [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• my crown

this is my car ive had it for a few years but it was in the shed for a while due to business car just started upgrading it. it has fbss airbag kit which i am hoping to add a leveller kit to also some new wheels soon.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by shaun666 View Post
        this is my car ive had it for a few years but it was in the shed for a while due to business car just started upgrading it. it has fbss airbag kit which i am hoping to add a leveller kit to also some new wheels soon.

need to insert image rather then attach
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• new here

but I'm sure a few of you know the car

when the melbourne meet taking place, i'll come down

Comment

• Welcome aboard Jose! Your mk2 is above and beyond Australian standards haha! Love it!
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Was good to see a couple S|W regulars at the show yesterday, sadly I never met any of you I just saw your cars.

This was mine at Eurofest.

And the cruise there/home.

Comment

• One from eurofest yesterday. Shall be acquiring more lows and more camber next week sometime!

Comment

• Originally posted by euro-dekkd.com View Post
                  Love it man!!! Awesome.
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Welcome Jose. Thought you would have already been on S|W for some reason.

Few of mine from the w.e

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• foff did you see the matt red one woody posted in the mk3 picture thread on VWW
                      vento front, d90s, the works...

Comment

• Yeah that's dehates mk3. Big fan of that car!

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                          Yeah that's dehates mk3. Big fan of that car!
                          that goes through more colour changes then I do wheels!

Comment

• I was on here as Duby but changed the name in readyness for the company launch, keep your eyes peeled boys, there's going to be a lot of hard go get bits and life style products about to land in Australia, anyone up for some dub korps gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Welcome Jose. Thought you would have already been on S|W for some reason.

Few of mine from the w.e

YES!! looking real good

Comment

• Originally posted by euro-dekkd.com View Post
                                I was on here as Duby but changed the name in readyness for the company launch, keep your eyes peeled boys, there's going to be a lot of hard go get bits and life style products about to land in Australia, anyone up for some dub korps gear?
                                ahhh ok. When I have some money again for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X