No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey oxer when are you free to do some gaurd work? wont be as bad as toli's car.. my wheels actually fit :P

Comment

• When I get around to fixin the roller... I dont wanna take a poll to your car, unless thats the look you're after?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• it only needs to be done so that the camber straightens out so wouldnt need much.. i dont care if its poled

Comment

• lets not poll it lol
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hmm well i got a friend with a guard roller that i could borrow? if you cbf fixing yours?

Comment

• Edit - didn't read your last post muski... :/
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• hey hey, new to stanceworks figured id say hi to the fellow aussie here.

Im from Queensland & drive a yellow swift sport, mods so far include:
                Buddy Club N+ coilovers bringing it down 2inch for the time being
                xxr-522 16x7 offset 25 giving it about 15mm poke allround before i cambered everything up
                Greddy Camber plates = 2.5° rear & Whiteline camber bolts = 2 °& 4° (gotta fix one haha)
                Simota CAI
                Custom muffler i picked up off a guy who runs a swift forum im a member on
                Stickerbombed kit & parts on interior

& lots more to come.
                here's a couple pic's no good ones atm & like i keep saying the front actually lower then it looks in this pic, bloody uneven ground making my car looked jacked up

Comment

• Swift has potential, but not a fan of sticker bombing
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Looks good man!
                    Yeah im with roman.
                    Stickerbombing was a bit 2009.
                    But everyone has to have a sticker crazy faze.
                    Keep the mods coming!

Comment

• 10.5" +10 in the rear, waiting for my wide bodied kit
                      NG MEDIA
                      Flickr|Blog|Website(Coming Soon)

Comment

• Wide body? What for? Is that 17 or 18"? 235/35R18 would stretch nicely without the wide body :P

Comment

• Originally posted by flushhhteen View Post
                          Looks good man!
                          Yeah im with roman.
                          Stickerbombing was a bit 2009.
                          But everyone has to have a sticker crazy faze.
                          Keep the mods coming!
                          haha yep, I know I had mine. Still got a few plus this new addition. Science ftw
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqLMQLAqOQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqLMQLAqOQ[/ame]

Got bored sitting around today.

Found some scrap metal lying around so i welded up a camera mount.

Just a quick drive back from the shops.

Go-pro will be bought when i have money.

Comment

• Nice Colin!

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.
                              HAHAHA
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• oh no's my guard roller is brokenz

Comment

Working...
                                X