• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

CU2 sitting on te37s
    Those lines on the CU2!

Comment

• The fronts are on?!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

CU2 sitting on te37s
        lol te37sl's are fucking everywhere these days! call me when u can reece gotta organise premeet for tmrw <3<3

ps can eye joiN

Last edited by cln; 04-20-2012, 03:30 AM.
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Colin call you at work later on today. time for sleep. work at 7am. gay
          zzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          The fronts are on?!
          Yep fronts are on

Comment

• Originally posted by tornado View Post
            Cheers man, i've a few little mods on the way... The stickerbombing i know your all ******, but i love a good stickerbomb and even though this isnt a prime example, my lower splitter was cracked and falling off, so the sticker bomb served as a temporary hold together mechanism along with a few cable ties, but looking at getting a new lower valance along with the other mods...

I'm having trouble working out what offset and size would give ideal poke, at this point im thinking of finding some nice steelies and getting the lip widened, but I dont know what specs i should be looking into... #selfconfessednoob
            Well I am not 100% sure either, but i can say that i have tried two sets of wheels on my e30. I tried a set of 16x7.5 +26 and they were sunk as hell. Now I am rolling on 16x9 +15 with 5mm spacers all round (needed to clear the struts up front, not needed at the back but wanted it to be even) The fronts poke a little while the rears are close enough to flush. No poke though, they just just just fit under the rear guards. That should give you an idea of some fitment options for the e30.

Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
            reading your post I'm figuring you've removed your stock valence before... i've removed the 3 screws and 2 nuts (which sit in the vents under the fog light), is it true the only way to get it off is by breaking the clips? read so many posts everywhere just saying rip it off and buy new clips! not keen!
            Yep, it is shit as, you pretty much have to wreck the clips to get them off, they are non-re-useable clips. You will know why once you see a new clip. You pretty much clip them on, then punch through the plastic center to lock them in place. therefor you have to break them in order to remove them. They are pretty cheap though and not too hard to get. When I bought my e30, the skinny oem front lip was secured on by 4 wood screws... :/
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
              mike i always take my car to bm autowerkes in oakleigh. i know John the owner quite well, if you mention my name you might get a bit of a discount John and one of the employees drive e30 too so they know the car inside out. oh and they have an alignment machine there too, but not too low car friendly. btw where do u live now?
              Ok cool, i'll have to suss him out soon then. I am in Elsternwick these days. loving it. So much closer to the city and work
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                Well I am not 100% sure either, but i can say that i have tried two sets of wheels on my e30. I tried a set of 16x7.5 +26 and they were sunk as hell. Now I am rolling on 16x9 +15 with 5mm spacers all round (needed to clear the struts up front, not needed at the back but wanted it to be even) The fronts poke a little while the rears are close enough to flush. No poke though, they just just just fit under the rear guards. That should give you an idea of some fitment options for the e30.

Yep, it is shit as, you pretty much have to wreck the clips to get them off, they are non-re-useable clips. You will know why once you see a new clip. You pretty much clip them on, then punch through the plastic center to lock them in place. therefor you have to break them in order to remove them. They are pretty cheap though and not too hard to get. When I bought my e30, the skinny oem front lip was secured on by 4 wood screws... :/
                yep that's not what i wanted to hear! lol... from this pic i understand why

just sucks coz i wanted to do it this weekend.

also gunna use some of that info you've got there on wheel sizes... i keep reading different things on what fits well etc. gets more and more confusing!

Comment

• ordering new front lip soon. Front doesnt sit as low. Might need to bolt on metal skid plates underneath the lip this time
                  Last edited by private_numero; 04-22-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• full underbody skid plate, grind those speed bumps

Comment

• i grind speed bumps with my chassis rails & exhaust

Comment

• She'll finally be lowered within the next 3-4weeks..

Comment

• Comment

• ^^gangsta

Comment

• Overcast Touge - HDR by Full Motion Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Scored a free set of E70 X5 18x8.5 from work last week. They've been sitting in a dusty room for nearly 2 years and i asked our parts guy if i could just have them. Sure enough he said yes, i pulled them out, stripped the massive run flats off them and wacked some 225/35 R18 on them.

15mm spacer on the rear with guards rolled, need to space the front a little and more low after tax time.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X