No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blue is in the shadows, there's yellow in the highlights been doin' this shit since since '03 son!

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
      theyre pretty good nam, i cant get onto most alignment machines but went up the ramp no prob at tpnm, melvin booked the appointment for me since he works there, and it took them roughly about 20 minute-ish to do it, pretty quick.
      My car still needs an alignment. Have had the coils on for about 3 weeks now without one. Reccomend Ray? Also, hit me up for a decent place around melbourne that can service my e30. No longer in Healesville, so not really practical to take it to the old place. Maybe I should just do it myself...

Also, your car is madness.

Originally posted by tornado View Post

New to the forums...
      1990 318i - pretty much stock, but it's time I started getting low (looking at the JOM coilover kit on ebay)
      And then the wheels will be next if anyone can help with working out what offset i will aim for...
      Hey mate, I can try and give you some info if ya need on the e30. But, I am still learning myself. These cars are a LOT different to the Honda's I have owned... Good fun though Also, I agree, get trid of that sticker bombing job :/

Originally posted by kriss View Post
      Very very nice mate, well done
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        My car still needs an alignment. Have had the coils on for about 3 weeks now without one. Reccomend Ray? Also, hit me up for a decent place around melbourne that can service my e30. No longer in Healesville, so not really practical to take it to the old place. Maybe I should just do it myself...

Also, your car is madness.
        mike i always take my car to bm autowerkes in oakleigh. i know John the owner quite well, if you mention my name you might get a bit of a discount John and one of the employees drive e30 too so they know the car inside out. oh and they have an alignment machine there too, but not too low car friendly. btw where do u live now?

Comment

• In the making

List of mods in order:
          Fit ghetto DIY front lip
          Fit boot lip spoiler
          Find some new shoes
          Stance it!

I know stance it should be first on the list, but it's also what takes the most time so it'll have to wait till uni holidays!

Also i should have given it a wash but here's the latest photo!

IMG_0552.JPG

Comment

• You are the illest.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              You are the illest.
              Jerk
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• illest is on everything now.

Comment

• haha give the noob a break... just love the way it looks on the black lip

Comment

• CU2 sitting on te37s

Comment

• sigh at no invites man, no love NO LOVE =(
                      sigpic

Comment

• hahah this is a random car wash chill sesh out in the suburbs boss. If you want, next time i organize one on a friday night ill drop you an invite out west

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          hahah this is a random car wash chill sesh out in the suburbs boss. If you want, next time i organize one on a friday night ill drop you an invite out west
                          do so, as i dun work at crown nomore so i have weekends off fuarkkk yeahhh
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Hey mate, I can try and give you some info if ya need on the e30. But, I am still learning myself. These cars are a LOT different to the Honda's I have owned... Good fun though Also, I agree, get trid of that sticker bombing job :/

Cheers man, i've a few little mods on the way... The stickerbombing i know your all ******, but i love a good stickerbomb and even though this isnt a prime example, my lower splitter was cracked and falling off, so the sticker bomb served as a temporary hold together mechanism along with a few cable ties, but looking at getting a new lower valance along with the other mods...

I'm having trouble working out what offset and size would give ideal poke, at this point im thinking of finding some nice steelies and getting the lip widened, but I dont know what specs i should be looking into... #selfconfessednoob

Comment

• Originally posted by tornado View Post
                              Cheers man, i've a few little mods on the way... The stickerbombing i know your all ******, but i love a good stickerbomb and even though this isnt a prime example, my lower splitter was cracked and falling off, so the sticker bomb served as a temporary hold together mechanism along with a few cable ties, but looking at getting a new lower valance along with the other mods...

I'm having trouble working out what offset and size would give ideal poke, at this point im thinking of finding some nice steelies and getting the lip widened, but I dont know what specs i should be looking into... #selfconfessednoob
                              reading your post I'm figuring you've removed your stock valence before... i've removed the 3 screws and 2 nuts (which sit in the vents under the fog light), is it true the only way to get it off is by breaking the clips? read so many posts everywhere just saying rip it off and buy new clips! not keen!

Comment

• Well I cant really help you there as when I bought mine the clips along the front were already broken, im gonig to have to get some new ones when i get the new lip... but im sure there would have to be a way of getting it off without snapping clips?

Comment

Working...
                                X