Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys!

Modena club:

Link to album of photos of my mk5 from the weekend if you want to see some more instead of me spamming this thread.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Going through some unused photos from my Fast Fours shoot...

So keen to bring this bitch home, not long now.
      Last edited by anth; 10-06-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• finally

Comment

• need to rebuild my simmons so i can actually use them

Comment

• Bags are finally in. Airrex 3 Gallon Tank with Single Compressor. Already stuffed it up at Garage Cafe looking like an idiot. I unfortunately had both controllers plugged in and the red (override) became the main one. Looked like a right idiot trying to figure out why I couldn't air up. :p

Would air the front out further but I'm running 235/40 R18 and they're hitting the join between the bumper and the guards. Gotta chuck a new tyre on one of the SSR's as it had a shit load of bubbles in it from the previous owner and I should be all good!

Comment

• Keen to see it on my ssr, think they looked best on the black car (not just because it was my car)
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I **** mk4 kids.

Yes my tyre is flat... again!
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                  Keen to see it on my ssr, think they looked best on the black car (not just because it was my car)
                  Monday hopefully! Just gotta fix the tyre that Deshan drove home on dead flat. Issue is, the valve where the air goes in has a very small opening and servo ones don't fit it as it's they're too big. Gotta hook one of those old school ones up to my compressor.

Comment

• Geez those wheels have gotten around on all the bagged VWs.

Comment

• Remind me when I'm not so tired and I'll show you the solution

Comment

• I need those GTI tail lights!

Comment

• SSR's are on, ignore the missing center caps.

Comment

• chillin...

Comment

• Anth, you sir, are winning.
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              *pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• too good anth

Comment

Working...
                                X