No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^mate every car you touch is fuckin schmick!
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• oh my! That wagon just couldnt get any cooler
      Like a glove

Comment

• amazing...

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• I'm thinking bigger wheels suit the over all shape of the 808 better. Tucking a bit of tyre all round works for me....rather than the 14's, which just made it look a bit fat for some reason.

Comment

• prefered before...
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I've got some wider and lower offset 14in MK3's to try later. I'm not giving up on the smaller wheels just yet....maybe it was just the lack of width or the design of the Hoshino's.

Comment

• I prefer the new look but with lower offsets and overfenders the 14's would kick ass!

...hell all your setups kick ass
                Like a glove

Comment

• cant wait til i can get stuck into the e21 again(xxr's are purely placeholders these days :p)

Comment

• got some real potential there..bloke with an e21 came into work yesterday and we chatted about his resto and this & that for a good 10 mins but coulda gone for ages haha
                    Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      looks so on point! maybe a hardlid would make the rear half a bit smoother?
                      Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                      xf is looking mega on point with the standard headlights and nailed it with the height. Paint and wheels work so well together...all just schmick and other's should be taking notes with similar chassis'

Are you planning on changing up something with the tray? what are the possible options if so?..

Keep it up dude!
                      thanks guys!

iv'e been thinking about putting a hardlid on it for some time to smooth it out a little but nobody is making anything that i like at the moment so iv'e been designing my own. I'm a fibreglasser so all i have to do is make a pod to build a mold off of and then away i go. I need to focus on fixing it for now though because i hit a wallaby the other day and smashed up the front end and took out a tree with the right rear quarter

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Phwooar on point Foff
                          IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Needs vortex lawn delete

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Needs vortex lawn delete
                                Funny you mention that...
                                After I had a go, Mitch took some off with his jetta.
                                I have actually started lowering the centre and placing bricks between the concrete, waiting on the tradies to finish up on the house before I do too much more.

Not too much point as the driveway entry is fucked
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X