white line went in,
    broke stock links
    whiteline got chopped out,
    replacement whiteline went in new stock end links
    smashed stock link
    whiteline end links went in
    smashed whiteline link
    custom links went in using whiteline parts
    custom links failed (at orginal whiteline part, not my dads work)
    replacement whiteline returned
    no sway bar = best solution so far

whole time claimed nothing was wrong with their products and it was my car or installer, yet 100s of blokes on UKMKIVs were complaining of the same stuff
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
      Are you MKIV boys running a front swaybar at these heights? When mine was on coils I tried using adjustable end links but they didn't work, so I changed to a whiteline sway that went under the driveshaft, but even that would have stopped working if I went really low.
      Also tried a Whiteline one with adjustable end links, didn't work at all so I removed it and have been running no sway bar ever since. I have been meaning to get H&R or Hotchkis front & rear swaybars which are supposed to be good for lower Mk4's but haven't got around to it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by dartology View Post
        Thanks dude. I remember your MKIV when you got it, we got ours similar times and I remember you from VWW. I wanted Aristos (ended up getting some other wheels), rear wiper delete, red tails and coils. I got most of the way, still want to find some cheap tails and dye them some time in the future. Do you still have the car?
        Yeah I've still got it, stock as a rock now, though. I sold all the parts to a kid with a GTI, I was sick of the ride and I had some stuff I needed to do to my other car so I put the money towards that. Kinda wish I had left it, it looked really nice, Aristos are a PITA to clean though!

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        snip
        I remember your issues with the swaybar, can't believe how much trouble you had!

Originally posted by SLAJ View Post
        Also tried a Whiteline one with adjustable end links, didn't work at all so I removed it and have been running no sway bar ever since. I have been meaning to get H&R or Hotchkis front & rear swaybars which are supposed to be good for lower Mk4's but haven't got around to it yet
        I had my whiteline with stock end links and it seemed to do the job, only problem was the bottom of the swaybar curve (where it goes under the driveshaft) would rub on the LCA a little bit, so I guess that wasn't ideal.

I think I still have my adjustable end links in the garage somewhere, just the cheap brand, one of you guys can have them if you want them (if I can find them).

Comment

• empty work parking lot at end of the day = park wherever

Comment

• one for those not on the book of face.
            #burwoodsteeze

really do not know how people drive like this. cant even do it for like 5mins to fuck with commo drivers.
            should take the rest of the bumpstops out for more lows
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Raised my car, still get defected -.- number 8

Comment

• that sucks jimmy.

but what a funny looking police car

Comment

• What did you get the defect for?

Comment

• Just finished doing some little 13in MK2's for my 1200......something a bit diffrerent for it this time!

Comment

• love mk2's! the orange suits that colour so much
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      getout.

Comment

• Fantastic!

Comment

• omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I am in love. Please keep it forever.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Amaze
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                              love mk2's! the orange suits that colour so much
                              It's a strange combo, but it works really well.....who'd have thought olive green would go with orange!?!?!
                              Last edited by Beware; 11-10-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• that looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X