Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wagonz View Post
    I was looking through and saw a focus so I thought Id post up the mrs ride
    5x108, also mazda hubs can be used to convert to 5x114.
    Older pic sits abit differnt now
    nice. Theres a ok selection of wheels if you look hard enough for 5x108 but that mazda hub conversion is actually an excellent idea. I know ford and mazda trade parts between the mazda 3 and focus model.

If I didnt already have the wheels I wanted I'd definately look into getting a mps front brake upgrade and 5x114.3 compatibility would be a huge kicker!
    Like a glove

Comment

• Ferrari and maserati wheels on a focus... Dooooo it
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ehhhmagherd there were 360 maranello wheels or something up for sale recently which were in some absolutely rude as fk wide sizes.

I could top all these ken block posers with tarmacs on their focus' if I rocked them and a wide/overfender kit
        Like a glove

Comment

• Guy couldn't even post up offsets, clearly stolen lol
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah I just run 15mm 108 to 5x114 adapters as I had them already, and the sc1s are 18x8+36 yeah they are pretty much the same car.

Comment

• Few snaps I've taken this weekend, wound the front coils down 12mm.
              Need smaller tyres for the rear to go down a bit more where i want it.

Last edited by Spados.; 10-27-2013, 06:56 AM.
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Y MD? Because it feels awesome.

Comment

• You Mad Dog
                  IG: wade_rees_
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• looking good spados! I like how it is with a bit of rake

Comment

• coz ox <3 rpf1's

more of mates car in the background I helped out on
                      simple gs with silkblaze lip and ssr somethings i forget
                      just need to shave the rear guards to drop it a bit more

artsy shot done by another mate that was with us

and suby will be reslammed during this week for brother's wedding, just finished painting the lips just needa macguyver them together and onto the front bar
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-27-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• One from DOVW a few weekends ago:

DOVW-9047 by DanielTheTall, on Flickr

Comment

• Are you MKIV boys running a front swaybar at these heights? When mine was on coils I tried using adjustable end links but they didn't work, so I changed to a whiteline sway that went under the driveshaft, but even that would have stopped working if I went really low.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                            Are you MKIV boys running a front swaybar at these heights? When mine was on coils I tried using adjustable end links but they didn't work, so I changed to a whiteline sway that went under the driveshaft, but even that would have stopped working if I went really low.
                            Hi Anth,

I cut the swaybar out about a month ago as I was having issues with it rubbing as you mentioned. I too had adjustable end links but they did nothing - one even failed and its bushing ripped out.

With the type of driving I do I don't notice any real negative difference in the car without the swaybar, Its a little more comfortable. If I did more country driving and spent less time at 60km/h or stopped in traffic I'd probably look into one of those under driveshaft bars like you mention but for now the car is fine like this. Most of the other boys run without sways too.

Comment

• Yeah I was contemplating cutting mine out but I never bit the bullet, ended up getting trade price on a swaybar so I went that way instead. Car looks good man, love the plates!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Yeah I was contemplating cutting mine out but I never bit the bullet, ended up getting trade price on a swaybar so I went that way instead. Car looks good man, love the plates!
                                Thanks dude. I remember your MKIV when you got it, we got ours similar times and I remember you from VWW. I wanted Aristos (ended up getting some other wheels), rear wiper delete, red tails and coils. I got most of the way, still want to find some cheap tails and dye them some time in the future. Do you still have the car?

Comment

Working...
                                X