• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    Im a bit late but anth <3
    THats amazing.
    Id love a wine red vn ss. Or a vp ss. Hnnnnnggf
    Skyline suits you more so stay away from my car pansy.

Originally posted by neni View Post
    Atlas grey VN SS, so good. Fave colour in them. I've always wanted a VE Maloo ute.

+ if you're as baller as ptR you can get all the cars.
    Atlas grey is mmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnT

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
      around 3-4 weeks, gotta wait til my new ones turn up before i can pull old ones out
      Awesome.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• I had a VN for a while.

did a couple skids. good times.

I want a garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ating View Post
          whoah tough crowd here lol. anyway, my two cars. still working on the civic...not quite finished with the fitment.

Awesome mate!!
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
            I had a VN for a while.

did a couple skids. good times.

I want a garage.
            I have a video of someone swinging donuts in someone's VN SS, but it's set on private, don't want someone to end up on ACA even though it was filmed years ago. If people want to see if just shoot me your email addy and you can view it. No randoms though.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              seb i better be seeing that in the flesh some time soon :P
              Sounds good to me.

I still have to figure out a noise coming from the passenger side strut, it's like, banging when I go over bumps...

Leak in rear drivers side line somewhere.
              Front passenger is giving me the shits though, going to hack away at it tonight and get it all working.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                I have a video of someone swinging donuts in someone's VN SS, but it's set on private, don't want someone to end up on ACA even though it was filmed years ago. If people want to see if just shoot me your email addy and you can view it. No randoms though.
                Oi cunt, link cunt. When you gonna come out for a highway sesh? Come in the vl, if you can manage to get your balls outta ya misses hand bag

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Sounds good to me.

I still have to figure out a noise coming from the passenger side strut, it's like, banging when I go over bumps...

Leak in rear drivers side line somewhere.
                Front passenger is giving me the shits though, going to hack away at it tonight and get it all working.
                banging sound isnt good.... is it the shock topping out? Do you feel it too? or just hear it?

is it a banging noise? or a knocking noise?

Air leaks are best to finsd with soapy water. If its where airline goes into the ptc fitting, most likely you've cut the airline wrong. You need proper tube cuttes so that the airline doesnt get crimped edges aka you cant use side cutters to cut airline.

Incase you didnt know...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I fixed, the shock wasn't done up all the way so that is all fixed.

Also fixed the front air leaks, it was the thread sealant, have now used tape and it is working wonders. Need to do the rear and then I'm done.

Dragged my exhaust for the first time. Aired out in front of some muzzas, their faces were priceless. Cunts.

Am I doing it right yet? Can I have a sticker? Where can I buy a hoodie?

IMG_0127 by sebastienpeek, on Flickr
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Oi cunt, link cunt. When you gonna come out for a highway sesh? Come in the vl, if you can manage to get your balls outta ya misses hand bag
                    Oi cunt, I'm getting married and I'm less whipped than all these love struck mofos. Added your email so you can view it, not sure if it automatically sends you a link, let me know.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    Dragged my exhaust for the first time. Aired out in front of some muzzas, their faces were priceless. Cunts.
                    Respect thy muzza. Did you know subi's use the same diff as IRS Datsuns. R160 and R180 long-nose. Being N/A I'm guessing yours would be an R160, I run an R180 LSD. Check it...

Same same. Fark, not even morning tea yet and I'm schooling cunts.

Comment

• r180 fuark noice, good diff
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Respect thy muzza. Did you know subi's use the same diff as IRS Datsuns. R160 and R180 long-nose. Being N/A I'm guessing yours would be an R160, I run an R180 LSD. Check it...

Same same. Fark, not even morning tea yet and I'm schooling cunts.
                        Aha I respect thy muzza's, these blokes were hilarious. Got up and was all like, "fuarkkkkkkk did you see that bro?" So that was cool.

I did not know that! Learning more and more which is the best. Would it be worth upgrading to R180 LSD if I'm considering going turbo next year some time?

Appreciate the lesson though man!
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Comment

• #racekor
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              I did not know that! Learning more and more which is the best. Would it be worth upgrading to R180 LSD if I'm considering going turbo next year some time?
                              Not sure how strong the R160's are but I'd be looking into it if I were you. Might as well get full WRX engine/gbox/diffs and swap it all over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Thats hilarious, Kriss also used to own a VN SS....
                                miss it

Originally posted by vishes View Post
                                LOL serious...
                                im australian ofcourse i did

Comment

Working...
                                X