No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i use traction tyres in rowville, pretty low friendly machine to and decent prices
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
      My fav has to be that 1200 wagon man
      +1, looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
        Yeah man. Know the boys down there pretty well. That n it was only one of the places where I could get on their machine when I was static
        Sweet, I know Reade through the Ozfoz Forester forums, he's come to a few meets and a fair few guys use him too, good blokes! Have you seen his track car?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          Hmmm your orginal bay seems alot cleaner to start with... You have more components visible, but mine has wires and hoses going everywhere.
          Ill get the thing running first, then maybe later
          Yeah hard to see but originally the whole engine wiring loom runs across the firewall behind the front strut brace. Now it all runs through the dash and sneaks out under the brake booster
          Also the whole lighting/windscreen washer loom etc etc ran inside the bay on the passenger side (out if view in the pic) had to cut and extend all that to get it into the fender...
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post

O_O

Wow!! Amazing collection you have
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post

Thanks Nej, yeah I love the 1200, cheapest and slowest, but it's my main love at the moment! E24's aren't super common, there are a few on here though.....I've always loved the shark fronted BM's so figured I'd try one. Only other mod apart from the BC's are the twin 2.5in stainless tips, as I had to get rid of the stock 1.5in rolled in chrome tips that were on it.

Its nice man, the shark nose is awesome. Got your eyes set on any wheels for this beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                O_O

Wow!! Amazing collection you have
                Thanks fellow wagoner Always had a love for wagons, and yours is a prime example of why I love them!

Originally posted by nej View Post
                Its nice man, the shark nose is awesome. Got your eyes set on any wheels for this beast?
                I'm a self confessed wheel addict....I had 4 sets before I'd even found the right car. Each car has 4 sets of wheels....it's almost bordering on a disease!! I have in my mind that I'll sell each set after I feel I've finished with them, but whether or not that happens remains to be seen. First up on the 6 will be some 17in RS', which isn't terribly exciting, but I love a nice set of dished RS'.....so I'll start with them.

Comment

• Damnnnn beware killer rides
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
                    and my hack car on GT5 needs offset and camber work!
                    Haha decided to suss out the hacking program after you posted that, dunno how to edit offset on cars though :/

Last edited by Guest; 04-09-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• How does one do this magical hacking thing to their gt5?!
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        How does one do this magical hacking thing to their gt5?!
                        It's rather easy.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Copy your save file to a usb then get GT5 Hybrid Builder (I'm using 1.5) then read the readme for half a clue and go nuts

Comment

• Oh god, so many hours will be gone to waste now.

Thanks for the endless amount of fun boys!
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Slowly going back together in the engine bay. (I need to go to the Mike wire tucking school)

Comment

• what's this all about Woody? Track car or new daily?

Comment

Working...
                                X