Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So good man, so good!

This is my attempt at planning the trunk layout.
    Dual compressor. SwitchSpeed ECU. VU4 manifold. Steel skinny 5 gallon tank.

IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• going to air it out shinny?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• So good mike!
        got a before shot from the same angle (birds eye view)?

Would love to do that to my Vento
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Wire tuck complete, car started and idled this afternoon need to put the interior back together and still waiting on a fuel pressure gauge. Then i can take it out for a proper drive and see if it still works under load.

Your car tickles me in funny places no car has gone before.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Love it Mike, very unique!

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
              that camber.

seen your car next to my mates house in narre
              Your mate the one with the 32 GTR / EVO 7?

Yeah you would have seen it in front of my house haha.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Wire tuck complete, car started and idled this afternoon need to put the interior back together and still waiting on a fuel pressure gauge. Then i can take it out for a proper drive and see if it still works under load.

Very nice also wagon looks beast with out the bonnet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                So good mike!
                got a before shot from the same angle (birds eye view)?

Would love to do that to my Vento
                Thanks mate unfortunately I only have one crappy side angle shot, but you get the picture.

Wire tucks are hard work man. Although the civic tuck took 4 days, this one took 3 months...

Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                Your car tickles me in funny places no car has gone before.
                Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                Love it Mike, very unique!
                Originally posted by nej View Post
                Very nice also wagon looks beast with out the bonnet.
                Thanks guys n_n
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hmmm your orginal bay seems alot cleaner to start with... You have more components visible, but mine has wires and hoses going everywhere.
                  Ill get the thing running first, then maybe later

Comment

• I want to tuck the Subaru bay, but ridiculous amount of work unfortunately.

Might just paint the intake manifold and that is it.

Mike, your bay looks so boss. Are you filling all the holes?
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                      Looks like you may have gone to see Reade/Ben and the boys at Pedders, Shinny?
                      Yeah man. Know the boys down there pretty well. That n it was only one of the places where I could get on their machine when I was static

Comment

• I don't think I've posted any photo's of my own cars in this thread before. Probably for a few reasons....they aren't typical Stanceworks type cars, but they're getting to a point where I'm happy to post some pics up. Time to put some cars to the username. Each car has a few sets of wheels which I switch between, but obivously the BMW is newly lowered and yet to have any wheels put on(soon though!). First 2 photo's are nicked from blogs that have posted some coverage of meets, the BMW one is my lame phone pic, with lame border.

First is my 808 wagon, 13B bridgeport(nice and loud), otherwise mostly original(70k 2 owner), lowered(not quite enough) on 16x7 and 16x9 BBS RS. This car is about to come off the road for a full engine bay detail, some interior work, coilovers up front and I'm fiddling with the BBS to get the current rear 2.5in dishes up front and some new 3.5in dishes on the back, and maybe a colour change of both car and wheels(not sure on this yet).

Next is my 1200 wagon, again mostly original(92k 2 owner) apart from a few JDM style add ons, 14in SSR Starsharks and I just had custom coilovers made for the front so I could finally get it sitting nicely. The front can go another 1-1.5in lower, so I need to work out a way to get the rear down next.

Lastly is my E24 635CSi which I bought late last year as something a bit different for me and something else to cruise around in while the 808 is off the road. Another mostly original car and the plan is really just to lower it and wheels....plus tint and a few other little cosmetic things, like colour coding the sills in white. I was just about to go with a custom coilover kit when I read BC had released an E28 kit! So I got straight on to the Aussie suppliers of BC, but they weren't aware of them....however a day later I ordered them, a week later I had them(last Wednesday) and they were fitted late last week. It's still got a bit it can go down, but sitting on the E34 15's the front can't go any lower as the big balloons touch the spring collars. I've got a set of BBS RS212/197's that are split and in between polishers/painters/powderers and should have them back and assembled ready to go on in a few weeks and then I can fiddle with heights/camber etc. I'm using the RS197 9.5's up front and widening the RS212's with new 3.5in dishes for the back....either that or I'll play around and maybe go 9's and 10.5's, but I'm not sure yet. These will be my trial set to play with, then I'll move on to the others once I set it up and know what works.

Comment

• as if you'd hold out like that.....

They are amazing dude. Jesus...
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Hmmm your orginal bay seems alot cleaner to start with... You have more components visible, but mine has wires and hoses going everywhere.
                            Ill get the thing running first, then maybe later
                            x2. relocate battery, piss coolant bottle off is a good start.

Originally posted by shinny View Post
                            Yeah man. Know the boys down there pretty well. That n it was only one of the places where I could get on their machine when I was static
                            $$?? 4x4
                            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Man that's fucken mint.

My fav has to be that 1200 wagon man, the wheels just suit it so well! Also the e24 is sweet never seen one before upload front and rear shots if you can hahaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                as if you'd hold out like that.....

They are amazing dude. Jesus...
                                Thanks Oxer....just waiting until they were at a point I was happy with posting them. Although the 635 still has a little way to go yet, but I'm just happy it's not sky high anymore.

Originally posted by nej View Post
                                Man that's fucken mint.

My fav has to be that 1200 wagon man, the wheels just suit it so well! Also the e24 is sweet never seen one before upload front and rear shots if you can hahaa.
                                Thanks Nej, yeah I love the 1200, cheapest and slowest, but it's my main love at the moment! E24's aren't super common, there are a few on here though.....I've always loved the shark fronted BM's so figured I'd try one. Only other mod apart from the BC's are the twin 2.5in stainless tips, as I had to get rid of the stock 1.5in rolled in chrome tips that were on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X