X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    Yep V5's
    v4s unless its 5stud :p

ive still got some 16" v4s sitting around in pieces, should sell them oneday

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Yep V5's
      Hey I remember seeing you cracked your sump on your coupe in a thread a while back, where do you go for parts?

Thought i'd get your opinion as well as looking around.

Asking here coz it wouldn't let me PM for some reason

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        This is true.....love V4's, B45's and F90's on older cars......so 90's of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

ive still got some 16" v4s sitting around in pieces, should sell them oneday
          lol whoops, too be honest I couldn't remember what they were called so when i got asked if they were 'V5's' i google imaged them and they looked right :/

Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
          Hey I remember seeing you cracked your sump on your coupe in a thread a while back, where do you go for parts?

Thought i'd get your opinion as well as looking around.

Asking here coz it wouldn't let me PM for some reason
          Yeah that was me :/ lol went through three sumps in a month... I just bought them from US ebay for $100 each. strange you couldn't pm me.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
          This is true.....love V4's, B45's and F90's on older cars......so 90's of you!
          I agree the V4's suit the older cars much better
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Going to be running some Aussie wheels... surely that just means I only need to purchase the pair for the front and keep the stockies on the back yeah?

Front fitment:

Rears need to be widened a bit yet
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Going to be running some Aussie wheels... surely that just means I only need to purchase the pair for the front and keep the stockies on the back yeah?

Front fitment:

Rears need to be widened a bit yet
              simmons le18s? <3

once i redo mine, we'll need to do a photoshoot together

Comment

• Yep. 18" LEs.
                I think 8s in 5x100 all round with staggered lips and offsets, but will have to check.
                You have LEs too?
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• yeh man, le17s, 8.5 fronts, 9.75 rears. havent put them on in over a year, way too much stretch to risk getting another defect(not that i got one on them!!)

im going to drop the lip on the rears, and get wider barrels, so i can run a more normal tyre

Comment

• Coolcool.
                    Did notice mine are stamped 17/18, so you have the smaller lips looking at the shape of them.
                    They look sweet, mine need work too so won't be on just yet

Comment

• yeh, they use the same center for both the 17 and 18" versions. shame lips need to be made, since theyre not 35 bolt like fr's and such

Comment

• Just joined up today, didnt realise how active the Australian side would be.. Here's mine, it's not to the standards of stanceworks, but it's a great example of a clean s13 i think.

Here's what she looked like when I had rota's ... yes rota's

But, when I got money I decided to do the right thing and rock genuine. I wanted to do something that's rarely done with an aero s13, let alone a two tone, rock "old school". So i went in search of some SSR Formula's, I found a pair in 15 x 7.5 -5 which I really liked but could only find another pair of SSR Hart's in 15 x 7 +10, sold them last week, and a new pair of SSR Formula's to match the rears are in transit and should be here this week. they're 15 x 7.5 +10 here's what she looked like last week.

Originally posted by AccordEuro
                        Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
                          Just joined up today, didnt realise how active the Australian side would be.. Here's mine, it's not to the standards of stanceworks, but it's a great example of a clean s13 i think.

Here's what she looked like when I had rota's ... yes rota's

But, when I got money I decided to do the right thing and rock genuine. I wanted to do something that's rarely done with an aero s13, let alone a two tone, rock "old school". So i went in search of some SSR Formula's, I found a pair in 15 x 7.5 -5 which I really liked but could only find another pair of SSR Hart's in 15 x 7 +10, sold them last week, and a new pair of SSR Formula's to match the rears are in transit and should be here this week. they're 15 x 7.5 +10 here's what she looked like last week.

I love it so much.

Welcome

Comment

• Looks really good dude, really clean too. Personally though i would go for wheels a bit bigger to close up the gap, unless you wanna slam the shit outta it haha

Comment

• Thanks guys ,
                              actually george, i'll be cheating my way to close the gap going bigger profile tyres, they were only 50's, my stockies i have on at the moment have a 65 profile on the rear and if they actually had aggressive offset's id be scrubbing hard lol... but if I was to ever want to run stretch then i have to go lower..
                              Originally posted by AccordEuro
                              Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Love the two tone silvia's car looks great man.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X