No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill probably cop some **** because yes they are copies but what can you do can't please everyone. Went with 18x9 +33 on 215/35. Need to put the rear coils up a little for clearance otherwise pleased.

Comment

• Nice!!! Slam the front instead of raising the rear!

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        Nice!!! Slam the front instead of raising the rear!

Fronts are maxed out. Otherwise I would, but yeah the rears are just touching the guard for a constant rub.

Comment

• Good to see a newer dub with some fatter wheels.
          please lower the front or raise the rear a touch tho, if the fronts are maxed out, time for modification
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Good to see a newer dub with some fatter wheels.
            please lower the front or raise the rear a touch tho, if the fronts are maxed out, time for modification
            Yeah I will be raising the rears a little bit tomorrow. Hopefully meet some fellow Vee dubbers soon

Comment

• now sporting e46 csl style rear boot spoiler. its not the best quality, bit wavy, but its something different, and im pretty happy with it atm.

Comment

• so sexy

Comment

• Murdered out almost, love it
                  House of Stance
                  RAW Works

Comment

• family car rep from melbourne, honda cr-v re4

Smith | Wesson

Comment

• Fuuuuu that Cr-V is maaaad! Static yeah?
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Love the bmw.
                        oh man, the CR-V goes even lower! was sacked enough as it was when I was following down the road
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• photo of after using a clay bar.....i still need a respray

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            Fuuuuu that Cr-V is maaaad! Static yeah?
                            shes bagged man, i wish shes static but my reason is coz the family thing lolz
                            Smith | Wesson

Comment

• Comment

• I can't wait to see more! Much respect for taking on such a project.

Comment

Working...
                                X