Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Some spacers? What width and offset btw? Wouldn't mind having a crack at getting some BMW wheels on the bora
    OEM Borbet Style95
    Had the centres machined from 72.6 to 74.1
    Front 19x9 ET24 + 15mm spacer = ET9 (235/35 19 Achilles ATR Sport)
    Rear 19x10 ET24, No spacer currently. (265/30 19 Achilles ATR Sport)

Comment

• Back to 17's, scrubbed out the 18's.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Looks so good man! But i reckon you need skinnier tyres so you can have them flush w the guards, 225/35 on the 9" and 235/35 on the 10

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
          Looks so good man! But i reckon you need skinnier tyres so you can have them flush w the guards, 225/35 on the 9" and 235/35 on the 10
          As much as I'd like that, It is a 540i and has bucket loads of torque. She currently sticks like shit to a blanket with the 265's

However, I do want to get her a little more flush, Going to put the 15mm spacers on the rear & get 20mm for the front I think. I'll see how she goes!

Heres a pic of front & rear right now:

FRONT

REAR
          Last edited by HoZy; 10-06-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• MY12.5 Polo GTI - Deep Black Pearl - DSG - Bi-Xenons - KW V1's - BBS CH reps - Resi delete

Comment

• Not a bad looking polo, needs more lows just like my car though haha

Comment

• Either wheels are too big... or not low enough.

Comment

• polo looks very nice but the rear stretch is a bit too much and unnecessary i reckon. needs to poke more to justify the amount of stretch

Comment

• Stretch is pretty aggressive on the rear. What specs. Do the new polos still have the fixed rear beam?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Nam, yay to spoon mirrors.

That polo has crazy but unnecessary tire stretch on the rear. Slam it to maybe pull it off.

That big BMW sedan would be awesome slammed on those style 95's btw

Froth.
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• It's actually lower than those pics show, It's rather deceiving.

Random driveway pic

Last edited by HoZy; 10-07-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            spotted friday @around 4pm parked at those shops in balwyn (i think). looks hot dude

Comment

• I'm mates with Kit, Felix and Henry.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanb90 View Post
                                spotted friday @around 4pm parked at those shops in balwyn (i think). looks hot dude
                                Hey mate, wasn't me I don't think. My car has been in the garage on jack stands (cracked sump) since Monday last week. Someone probably copied me :p
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X