This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
    Get banded steelies, or get yours done, then you can choose your width, just gotta find someone who'll do it properly
    genius. know anyone? (:

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

that Rover is god awful, you should dump him for that alone.

Comment

no, but i do think it might be illegal, not that many people are bothered by that?

Comment

This website is for sale! bandedsteels.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bandedsteels.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Try to keep this to a build thread though please

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            that Rover is god awful, you should dump him for that alone.
            its a bit of fun dude <: he's looking for a proper project at the moment, but was kinda forced to buy that rover from his nan when his corsa decided it was time for an engine transplant (c20xe to go in)

banded steelies are illegal, but who's gonna look for them on a morris minor? ;D
            ...ah. dad is a mechanic and ex MOT tester. AH.

Sorry Jorge - I'll shuddap now and go make myself a build thread.
            EDIT http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=376189
            Last edited by ratmog; 02-21-2011, 10:09 AM. Reason: (:

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

ratmog, buy another set and get them banded, swap for MOT, problem MOT man? Here's a couple more links, one of them is cheaper than bandedsteels.com, think it's the second link

Comment

And this is how the Scene BM is sitting now:

IMG_3826 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Cheeky photo from last nights london meet.

Hopefully this will credit mike
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Yeah it does. I don't mind pictures been sent around, just nice to get credited every one in a while
                    Last edited by michealis; 02-21-2011, 04:16 PM.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Why can't i see it hahah

Comment

• It did work for me, now it doesn't lol.

IMG_3847 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

You see that?

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• I see that, looks alright as far as Mk2s go

Comment

• oh thanks ever so

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              And this is how the Scene BM is sitting now:

IMG_3826 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr
                              That's super nice that.
                              SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
                              Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

• Hay all been member here for while and only just noticed this section hopefully i be able to get to a meet some time be good to finally see some UK people with stance

Any way heres my pride and joy my 220bhp mini cooper s

Sat on Spax RSX coilovers 17" Lenzos

This year she getting a massive make over and more lows

Comment

Working...
                                X