Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck that jack stand looks like it's gonna colapse! Can't see properly but is it sitting on the bumpstops fulltime? I think it'd be quite easy to chop the bumpstop bottom where the spring sits so it's just enough to hold the spring in there nicely, then either remove the bumpstop or get smaller ones. 2p

Comment

• Nah that's an old picture, just to show what I'm working with. The springs are less than half the size now, with about half a cm of bumpstop which I'm still riding on.

Also we see jacking it up to sort the axle stand out, pretty sketchy...

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Well i got told to post here as im from the UK,
        This is my first modified car, and theres a lot more to happen to it to get it ready for modified nationals
        but here it is at the moment, well without the stripes now :P

Hope you like

Comment

• im feeling that! good effort!
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• congrats sam, josh showed me at work today - must be happy!
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Yeah good shit sam, one of my favourite 36's for sure at your dog pimpin all the shots..whats up with the camera strap?

Comment

• hayden you got a pretty sizeable picture on the coverage page!
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by samsam View Post
                    Good work mate looks great

Comment

• thought i would pop a lil better pic of mine up.. new turbo went on last weekend.. and few new toys, need it re-tracked and more camber to stop me polishing the lettering off the wheels

Comment

• You coming to the MK meet Cannon? Rich and natedogg are coming from down your ways. I want to see your car

Comment

• Thought I better post Some pictures of my cars

Here is the toy

Some action shoots

And here is the daily

Action shoot

Comment

• M5 daily and a sweet drift car....

bastard.

Comment

• Some very nice cars here,
                              Heres my Nan's daily shopping car

Polo by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

on payday is 2 weeks time, getting new tyres to strech and loads more lowws

Comment

• I'm new and heres mine. Might try and make it down to the UK Part 2 meet!

Comment

Working...
                                X