Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that tow ribbon attached to the bumer?
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Sure is!

Comment

• Nice to see how many more are appearing on here now

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonTW View Post
          I'm new and heres mine. Might try and make it down to the UK Part 2 meet!
          That copper s looks phat m8

Comment

• i **** scene toe shittt >? ill tow your bumber off. remove and nive carrrrr,

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
              i **** scene toe shittt >? ill tow your bumber off. remove and nive carrrrr,
              Alcohol is funny.

Comment

• Haha. It gets mixed responses but I like it. It's on the bumper but its actually attached to the proper towing point so fully functional. Plus this is no show car. It sits well but its just pretty much a track car on nice wheels. I have a set of 17" Golf multispokes that go on when I want to use it in anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                  Alcohol is funny.
                  my bad.

It's a nice addition as long as its functional

Comment

• Comment

• more pics of THAT ^ please?

looks awesome

Comment

• _DSC0056 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

The one over exposed picture I got in focus before I put on my polar filter

But it shows how it sits now the springs are cut, it has just levelled it out a bit more.

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Car is looking real nice, and over exposure isn't bad at all. space out the backs a bit.

Filter makes pictures always look so crisp.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, spacers all round and that'll be perfection

Comment

• Cheers, I've held off on spacers as I was never fully happy with the wheels. Now I have got new wheels on the way I'm going to work on my fitment alot more.

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by smith-jack View Post
                                Wheels specs Please
                                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Working...
                                X