drunk drivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk drivers.

do you go out of your way to call 911 and report drunk drivers?

or do you just leave them be?

tonight on my way home, i encountered a drunk driver swerving radically across a few lanes. carefully i wrote down the plate and called in. after my report, while sitting at a light, the douche in the truck beside me calls out "wow, asshole!" to me.

i think i can live with being an asshole if i know i'm doing something beneficial
    feia0303
    - "s t e v e n" -

if i were you i wouldnt give a rolling rim job what the truck driver said. You did the right thing and im sure youre not an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      if i were you i wouldnt give a rolling rim job what the truck driver said. You did the right thing and im sure youre not an asshole.
      definitely this. As long as your doing the right thing, dont worry what other people say.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished....

On a different note, It was the right thing to do. There was no accidents in the end.

If the drunk guy was still out there...then yeah, something might have happened.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i've been tempted to call in people who drive like assholes for suspiscion of it, but can't remember the last time i've witnessed someone who i thought was actually drunk.

but as someone who is very strongly against drunk driving, you definately did the right thing.

Comment

I have done, saw the guy get pulled, and arrested (he got pulled right in front of where I was eating dinner). The cops even came over and thanked me. You did the right thing, that guy in the truck is just a dumb ass, and like Justin said you shouldn't give a rolling rim job () about he said.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

In the middle of a 15 hour drive back in February, at about 4 AM I almost ran into a Dodge Neon coming down the wrong side on I-95. I called it in, and saw on the news the next day that they caught him. Drunk, and suicidal. Most people managed to dodge him ( he was driving extremely creepy, really fast but only on one lane the whole time ). I don't regret calling it in?
              2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

snitches get stitches

JK, I would have called too.

-Dan

Comment

Deffo the right thing to do. I've almost called in a few times, only to realize that the swerving jack-ass is texting and not drunk... It sucks to get yelled at for doing the right thing, but some people are just sad, so don't sweat it. You (and anyone else who calls in) did the right thing.

sigpic
                  Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
                  • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Fuck em.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

i've called in a car before, it was an F250. 3am, im stopped at a light and i see bright HID's coming at me FAST, he avoids me by inches, crosses the red out of control going side to side (it was wet) then proceeds to run 3 red lights, and then flys by a cop who had pulled someone over, when he pulled into a gas station i called in his tag. I dont know what happened from there.

If you're gonna drink and drive, at least do everything possible to be careful. Driving drunk though, no excuses.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

You definitely did the right thing. You should have also called the truck driver in for being an inbred redneck piece of shit

Comment

I am with everyone else on this... You did the right thing....

Comment

I **** drunk drivers...friend of mine was killed by one.

supercharged GS400

Comment

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
                              I **** drunk drivers...friend of mine was killed by one.
                              Me too^^Me too
                              Take it from someone who was convicted of dui. .22 bac. A concerned citizen called it in. I had no business on the road. I'm not proud to say, but I'm also no stranger to jails and all that snitch, rat, institutionalized mentalityand politics is something that I've unfortunately had engraved into my being - and had to unlearn. But I can say that that person that called the cops on me (snitched, ratted, threw the cheese - whatever) did the right thing and I'll forever be grateful. They may have saved my life and other innocent lifes. Gratitude is an action word I've been taught, hence I don't drink/drive anymore. Sure I was pissed, at first, I caught a 6 month probation violation for that dui - served 4 months in jail (in OC we get 2/3 tme for "good time/work time") over the whole thing but it could have been a whole lot worse. Nothing cool at all about drunk driving. You did the right thing. Thanks.
                              ...oh, and don't trip on the trucker. Ignorant people always get theirs, one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                              X