• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear some people are so ignorant...

this holden is pretty awesome though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      i swear some people are so ignorant...
      I'm not sure who this is directed at or why.

Comment

haha probably me.
        i'm just saying that i don't like when people badge cars like their foreign counterparts. just been something that has always bugged me. i'm fully aware that holden/vauxhall/pontiac it's still the same car. and a very nice one at that

Comment

Ah yes GM, using 900000 different company names, and producing the EXACT same car.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Im liking it looks really good!
            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Damn, that shit looks great. Not sure how much I like that the splitter support rods cut diagonally like that but whatevs.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                haha probably me.
                i'm just saying that i don't like when people badge cars like their foreign counterparts. just been something that has always bugged me. i'm fully aware that holden/vauxhall/pontiac it's still the same car. and a very nice one at that

If the car is imported for sale in the US your logic would in this case mean Pontiac is stupid for putting GTO and Pontiac badges on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lux View Post
                  If the car is imported for sale in the US your logic would in this case mean Pontiac is stupid for putting GTO and Pontiac badges on it.
                  your logic

i do not understand it

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Thats not the same thing at all, but ok.

Comment

Umm how not?
                      If the car is a Holden and just badged for sale in the US by some other company how is it any different than say someone putting a Honda emblem on a US Intergra ( not that I support such things anyway )?

Regardless thats a bad ass car. I **** black wheels but I love theses. That Grey lip is awesome.
                      Last edited by Lux; 07-10-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

it's actually the exact opposite...that's how.

Comment

Umm how not?
                          If the car is a Holden and just badged for sale in the US by some other company how is it any different than say someone putting a Honda emblem on a US Intergra ( not that I support such things anyway )?

Regardless thats a bad ass car. I **** black wheels but I love theses. That Grey lip is awesome.
                          it would be more like putting Honda Integra badges on a Acura RSX. or Honda Accord Euro R badges on a Acura TSX. even then still abit different since thier almost the same bumpers.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I don't really care what badges it has on it, that thing is sick as FUCK. I've wanted a GTO ever since I saw the Top Gear episode where they drifted a VXR.
                            Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              it's actually the exact opposite...that's how.
                              Please explain how its the exact opposite?

Surely it cant be " just cause " so elaborate.

I dont think it makes any bit of a difference in this case and could careless about what badges it has as long as they aren't TIS or 24". If its the same car then whats the big deal. Thats my point.
                              Last edited by Lux; 07-11-2010, 08:40 AM.

Comment

that is deffenatly the best fitment ive seen on an aus built car.

i couldnt care what the owner badged it... as long as it isnt a chev badge like what the dickheads down hear do to them...

looks like i need to do work

Comment

Working...
                                X