Badassness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badassness

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, which is why I put it in OT, but this car is SICK. Definitely a different take on CCWs.

I have never seen this before, and holy hell is it hot. Sickest GTO ever?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow, i've never liked that car but damn that looks good. I'm digging the shots too

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

You called?

Oh the car, yeah that's pretty sick!
        -Brandon-

Comment

wow i never actually thought i would like that car... or black centers... but that looks pretty fly

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I have never seen this before, and holy hell is it hot. Sickest GTO ever?
            They call them Holden Monaros down in Australia-Land, thats why its got that goofy badge on the front. Those wheels look straight up military issue or something, diggin it.
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

sickest Vauxhall. I love it
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

vauxhall badges are gay, it's a gto. this was posted on a blog a while back, forget which one though.

regardless....fucking awesome car.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  vauxhall badges are gay, it's a gto. this was posted on a blog a while back, forget which one though.

regardless....fucking awesome car.
                  thats no vauxhall badge, its a holden badge(holden made them), they were badged as a gto for export to the states.

its a damn shame theres not many guys getting theirs looking that good over here in aus

Comment

it has holden and vaxhaull badging.
                    either way, it's a us car, so it's a gto. imo, it's just as stupid as people putting bora/vento badges on jettas in the us, altezza badges on is300's, and 180sx badges on 240's.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      it has holden and vaxhaull badging.
                      either way, it's a us car, so it's a gto. imo, it's just as stupid as people putting bora/vento badges on jettas in the us, altezza badges on is300's, and 180sx badges on 240's.
                      Pretty sure its a Holden Monaro... Built in Australia, Shipped to the US to be sold as Pontiacs....

To me, seen one, seen em all... Pretty common down here, But not with that kind of fitment!
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

everybody is right. just depends on country ur at to what its called. no matter what it looks raw n they always look better wingless imo
                        DSDone

Comment

It is definitely a GTO. Based on the license plate, side badges, and rear diffuser thing. I love the front end though. Is it a Holden front bumper as well as the grill?

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

so sick, he's on fatlace, "BLKLIST" i believe. such a sick car. He may even be on here i think
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                              X