No announcement yet.

E-Cig / Vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just read an article, that you're not better off e-vaping..

in fact people who switch to e-cig to get off tobaco, actually get more addicted to nicotine

off course there are less harmfull substances in the e-cig

just letting you know
    a smoker
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
      Off topic ish, anyone get a weird throat pain/itch thing when they vap? It been consistant the last few weeks.... and only after I vap for a little bit. Just curious.
      Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
      I've never heard of that, but you could be allergic to something in the juice
      what juice are you using and also what's your setup? some people are allergic to the PG in the juice so you should switch to a high VG juice. also remember to keep hydrated while you are vaping. and depending on your setup, you might be getting a slight dry hit which could also make some irritations.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
      just read an article, that you're not better off e-vaping..
      in fact people who switch to e-cig to get off tobaco, actually get more addicted to nicotine
      off course there are less harmfull substances in the e-cig
      just letting you know
      a smoker
      you are better off e-cig than a normal cig. of course people who didn't smoke before shouldn't get into it, or at least do 0mg juice only if they want to be vaping. more addicted to nicotine? that's a personal choice than anything IMO. I started at 18mg like everyone else did 4 years ago...now I'm down to 3mg and if I do anything higher I'll cry like a little baby. LOL

Comment

I am not sure the brand got it at a local vape store that just opened. It was kinda spendy though. Only happens if I sit and hit it alot. I am not a smoker though, I just got it to use in the house sometimes instead of getting back in cigars. No biggie, just curious if anyone else had a similar reaction.

Comment

if it's happening after you've been chain vaping, than I would suggest that you drink some water breaks.

Comment

Prolly a good idea.

Comment

Bringing up a dead thread, I'm sure a lot of you have made progress by now but y'all gotta get with a simple cheap set up. I use a clone SMPL mod with a clone derringer and a high drainage 18650. Basically my personal build is GOAT. Order yourself either some 22 or 24 gauge wire and go nuts. I run a 24 gauge 3 wrap dual parallel that sits at .04 ohms and chucks harder than any of my friends 100$+ box mods. You can pick my setup for around 20$ ish and it will last your forever. and its super compact. 3.5 inches long I can post links if anyone cares

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                Off topic ish, anyone get a weird throat pain/itch thing when they vap? It been consistant the last few weeks.... and only after I vap for a little bit. Just curious.
                That's caused by a dirty mix. Basically the shop wasn't prepping correctly and doesn't understand mixology. If you run too much PG and not enough VG, certain flavors will mix and turn into a compound similar to formaldehyde. Dangerous shit, Always buy from a reputable source and I recommend running a juice of 80VG/20PG or higher.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Working...
                X