E-Cig / Vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Cig / Vaping

I couldn't find any thread on this on here...and I'm sure more than handful of you guys are into e-cig/vaping here.

Just a general thread for sharing setups, info, and to help people who are new or interested in them.

I just got done rewicking RSST and thought I'd share on here.

I forgot to put in the picture that it's a twisted 30G kenthal A-1 wire.
    The wick is Cotton Yarn, 2 inch length folded in half into the tank.
    Last edited by mad-ass; 03-09-2014, 06:22 PM.

Just got one recently then lost it, now waiting on another. Good thread idea though. Any good place or specific brand for buying the juice, I am 0 nicotine, though.

Comment

^that depends on how deep your pockets are and how much you value your vaping experience.

Since the cheap stuff can be found anywhere, let me suggest you some really high end ones.

Real ingredients. Discover why our award-winning e-liquid is loved the world over and find your new favorite e-liquid flavor today!

^All of their stuff is awesome.

^same with this..

other than that, I have Local manufacture called Dr. Picnics Magic Elixir that I like to support(all his ingredients are gathered from local area), and well, his product is just awesome.

and here's list of Good Juices that's tried and true.

By request, I've added this page to track all of those e-liquids that received "Street Shout Outs" First, a HUGE THANK YOU to Lyn and Bud who actually took t

^Also a long list of information on e-cig/vape.

Comment

See thats what I like to see.... thanks, I will be checking some of those out soon!

Comment

Speak of, got it in the mail today. Good starter one:

Comment

I currently vape with an ego twist, kanger mt3s, and usually stick to nicoticket and fivepawns juice.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting one, I only smoke when I drink, but I dip about a can a day smh. Might help me quit!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

smoke some real cigarettes you women

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  smoke some real cigarettes you women
                  i used to, they would burn holes in my pockets from the money i was spending on them and from the clothes that smelled like shit. and i smoked marlboro 27 shorts, just fyi.

i have since quit buying packs for 3 weeks and have only had about 3 since then.

i have this vape, its a KeCig K101

i fucking love this thing. it blows fucking clouds

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                    i used to, they would burn holes in my pockets from the money i was spending on them and from the clothes that smelled like shit. and i smoked marlboro 27 shorts, just fyi.

i have since quit buying packs for 3 weeks and have only had about 3 since then.

i have this vape, its a KeCig K101

i fucking love this thing. it blows fucking clouds
                    I have to get one like this, my buddy has one and it hits amazing. I currently use a Ego twist paired with a Kanger Pro tank III.

If anyone here likes the fruity juices, do yourself a favor and order some stuff from Fuzion Vapor. My current favorites are "Nice Melons" "Unicorn Blood" and "Ectoplasm."

Comment

I've been vaping for 4 years or so now(basically since the first time the e-cigs came out) but it was only recently that I actually quit analog cigs for good. (Mid Dec. 2013)

My setup consists of Nemesis Clone mod, and IGO-W(use at home), RSST(out and about) for the atomizer. All my coil builds are above 0.6~0.7 ohms and usually end up being as high 1.2 ohm at most. I don't chase clouds, I just like really flavorful stuff.

and Thanks to e-cigs, it's also turned me into a pocket flashlight enthusiast since I deal with 18650 batteries on daily bases now... nothing like carrying a 1000lumen flood light with you everywhere.

Comment

I just have an ego twist with an iClear dual coil tank. Nothing fancy.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I bought a kanger evod to play around with and it works well bit I hardly ever use it since I don't really smoke.

@finalbossjosh

Comment

Current setup is nemesis mod, vtc4 Sony battery, XL Nimbus and also Kayfun lite. Just got the Kayfun and I really enjoy it! Decent smoke, great flavor. Sadly I still enjoy a good real cigarette lol
                            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                              Current setup is nemesis mod, vtc4 Sony battery, XL Nimbus and also Kayfun lite. Just got the Kayfun and I really enjoy it! Decent smoke, great flavor. Sadly I still enjoy a good real cigarette lol
                              It's alright, as long as it doesn't make you smoke analog cig as much as you used to before the e-cig. it's doing it's job.

Hell, it took me 4~5 years to come to my state, and I've been working on dropping the nic. level of my juices since the complete switch over. now I'm down to 8~9mg level from 18mg.

I just really enjoy all the fiddling I can do with it and make it how I want it to work. that's got to be 80% of the enjoyment of vaping for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X