Kia k900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia k900

So as I sat on the couch watching the Super Bowl there was a commercial that have me a hell of an idea. Idk how many of you saw it or even heard of the car before (I know I hadn't) but the Kia K900 had me extremely impressed. So I did my photoshop attempt with my juxtaposer app on my phone and here it is! Let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a $70,000 Kia.

lmao.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      its a $70,000 Kia.

lmao.
      More reliable than 70k of:

BMW
      Mercedes
      Volvo
      Porsche
      Audi

Comment

Lol did not know it was $70K!! Nonetheless, it's a good looking car, just not worth it's price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a time when people scoffed at the Japanese building luxury cars. It's just a matter of time before paying nearly 100k for a Korean car is a commonplace occurrence . People were saying the same thing about a lot of manufacturers not too long ago. It's a sweet ride. Too bad they're not aiming at enthusiasts more.
          Last edited by StanceswithWolves; 02-04-2014, 10:59 PM.

Comment

in reply to the comment above:

"It's not coming soon, it's coming now." That's the official description of the Kia GT4 Stinger concept, which has every appearance of being a Kia version of the Genesis coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              its a $70,000 Kia.

lmao.
              You watch your fucking mouth.

(anyone know the movie reference?)

It's a 70k dollar car in a class of 80k+ luxury cars. If I had the money for a car of this caliber I would go with the Kia. Euro shit is nice, but we all know they have their problems. If people saw this car on the street without any badges I'm sure it would turn some heads and get people talking. As soon as they find out it's a Kia they'll look the other way. It's too bad really, they are a great car, they just need to keep on cranking out decent reliable cars to allow the brand name to break the "oh, it's just a Kia" stigma.

Also, you drive an old fucking Volvo, your argument is invalid.

People like you just piss me off. I've driven a lot of Kia/Hyundai products. They really are decent cars.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

you are biased andy

kia or not

i don't like it

looks like they used parts from merc R and bmw gt and threw it together
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  More reliable than 70k of:

BMW
                  Mercedes
                  Volvo
                  Porsche
                  Audi
                  And then there are the crash tests.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USo-U3V1-jE"]2013 Mercedes C class small overlap IIHS crash test - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXCWK6EbE8"]2013 Kia Rio small overlap IIHS crash test - YouTube[/ame]
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

silly Kia trying to make nice cars

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

And for a few thousand dollars more, you can have a Masarati Ghibli.

Dat interior.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

The fuck does K900 stand for? Seems like they're just slapping random numbers on.
                        "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

Its not a good looking car. I'd rather have a Genesis, but I also don't like the new Genesis' design.

Edit: it's based on the Equus, not Genesis
                          Last edited by HKSpeed; 02-03-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e.mury View Post
                            The fuck does K900 stand for? Seems like they're just slapping random numbers on.
                            There's been a trend away from real names lately for high-end cars. I don't know why. There's no prestige in naming a $70k car like it's a new kind of electric toothbrush.

However, Kia really has no prestige to draw from -- A company like Lincoln could feasibly make a new Continental, but Kia doesn't have a storied past to draw upon unless they feel like rebooting the Sephia.
                            Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

K900 sounds like a robotic toy dog. It isn't the first Kia with an alphanumeric "K" name. I remember seeing photos of a Willys Jeep knock-off they made called the K111. Did you know Kia used to make cars for Fords (Festiva) and Mazda, then export them to Japan and America? I only know because I'm Korean LOL. They also made the FWD Lotus Elan after Lotus stopped making them.

View detailed pictures that accompany our Hyundai-Kia Museum article with close-up photos of exterior and interior features. (37 photos)

Comment

Working...
                              X