Has anyone ever stanced a Mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eFresh View Post
    His SN95 is legit. ( , ) I work with him at and parking next to him made me want moar lo. Which resulted in me ordering some coils, his are set at the lowest. Control arms also maxed. I would know because I help him work on it.
    Front control arms or rear?

Does he have exhaust under that car?

I DEFFINITELY NEED MORE PIX!!!

Comment

• Thank God for this thread. I've got a 06' GT and I've been mulling over which wheels for the last year. This kind of stuff just isn't big in the Mustang world. Half the guys out there won't put it on their car if it doesn't say Rousch, Shelby, or Saleen on it. Then there's a lot of import ****, which doesn't help. Anywho, I'm torn between some Work Meisters or the TE37's. Gonna crunch some numbers and make a decision. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

P.S.- How the hells do you buy Works, anyways?

P.P.S- Can I not write the word h a t e on these forums? xD
      Last edited by falcon_paunch; 02-28-2011, 08:56 PM. Reason: word '****' got edited with ****

Comment

• Loving this.

Comment

• The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
          sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/stickygarage

http://twitter.com/#!/StickyGarage

check out the garage thread http://zilvia.net/f/chat/397763-chec...warehouse.html

Comment

• Originally posted by apuapina View Post

Loving this.
            I am so in the air on weither I love or **** this,
            My old one. Not stanced at all but was low enough for the crappy roads around here,

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                ill be getting back into a foxbody mustang shortly so anyone who wants to see a stanced one tune in
                heres something to keep everyone busy

Aggressive stance for kicks and gigs
                Anybody have any info on this blue mustang...wheel specs, tires supension? or know where I can find some.

Comment

• I've heard that stancin camels is quite bueno
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    i think this is the same car.

YouTube - mustang 66 air ride burn
                    I officially want a mustang now.

I have always ***** them due to so many people owning them... This is sick.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      i think this is the same car.

YouTube - mustang 66 air ride burn
                      Did anyone else notice it had a 4 stud wheels on the rear end?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• im working on it. i have other priorities that have taken place but as soon as some extra money comes my way ill be finishing it up

this guy is making me say, game over.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shark tales View Post
                          im working on it. i have other priorities that have taken place but as soon as some extra money comes my way ill be finishing it up

how the hell did they get it that low? coilovers? bags?

Right now I'm only on the lowest springs I could find... I'm really leaning towards bags for the next move as coilovers I think will be too much of a pain in the ass with the way this car is setup.

Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8gAugT12w"]YouTube - ‪2010 Mustang RideTech Air Suspension & Tigercage‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by shark tales View Post

More of that. PLEASE.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by starbai View Post
                              how the hell did they get it that low? coilovers? bags?

Right now I'm only on the lowest springs I could find... I'm really leaning towards bags for the next move as coilovers I think will be too much of a pain in the ass with the way this car is setup.

Thoughts?
                              E/a9e7f14d.jpg[/IMG]
                              coilovers all the way. i can go lower than this but my frame wont let me roll lol

sigpic

Comment

• What coils are you on? are the dampers adjustable?

Comment

Working...
                                X