Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93redfox View Post
    workin on it! lol

i had planned on putting 17x9 and 17x10 borbet type a's on my 89 lx 5.0 but i ended up blowing 3rd gear out of it first and couldnt find a transmission for it locally so i sold it

Comment

• A friendly had an 04 mustang that was real low he had cut drop springs and it scraped everywhere! Front bumper was about an inch to the ground. And my brother had a fox body that he checked the springs when he bought it and 2 coils came off from the rust Lmao he put it back and the car was slammed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingar View Post
        This thing is sick.[/QUOTE]

thank you! I finally got it all dialed in. 6 hrs worth of work yesterday but it was all worth it. brought it down 1/4 inch read 1/2 inch in front and -2 deg of camber up front. going to get it aligned and then get some real pics
        sigpic

Comment

• This was my coupe on HRE 525's '06-'07 and ccw classics from 07-'10

Comment

• J48i, what was your suspension setup?

Comment

• also @ J48i, where did that front lip come from?

2.3l mustang. yes, it's painfully slow.

Comment

• Owner of the black SN95 vert sold it and bought this notch and proceeded to slam it

And also

Comment

• Comment

• Stance Fox bodies.. FTW!!! I have a soft spot for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by iFlip View Post

Love Drews car, it needs a lip of some sort and some 19" splits IMO.
                      We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• here is a 1982 Fox mustang Coupe(notch) hope u guys like it

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^ Looks sweet! I would love to have a t-top notch

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
                            ^^^^^^^^^ Looks sweet! I would love to have a t-top notch
                            yea man, i would love a set of those same wheels on my hatch! its perfect fitment In my opinion

Comment

• here is a306juGRnot notch .. he has a thread already with more pics but i love these shots so much i have to post it in this thread lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillbilly View Post
                                I'll play, here's some pix of my junk:

As has been said earlier: these cars have their own heritage. Might be hard to see over all the swagger, but my styling was inspired a lot by the stance scene.
                                Here you can see how low the exhaust hangs.

When I swap to a cat-less h pipe, shorty headers and glasspacks (because they're slim and have round bodies to tuck into the trans tunnel better -plus I'll get a real old-school nascar sound to go w/ the wheels) I can get a/b 1/2" - 2/3" lower.

please give me the specs on your wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X