This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    Thanks. Only cost me $1.50 (paint) for the fog lights. Got free sealer (it's almond color though ) and free 600 grit sandpaper
    Got ourselves a bargain-shoppin MacGuyver over here.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
        Got ourselves a bargain-shoppin MacGuyver over here.
        Gonna have to go off base for sandpaper where the yen rate will rape me probably
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I've never been to an AFB that didn't have a hardware store.

You at Yokota?
          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            [IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6141/5952223766_a39aa9df50_b.jpg[IMG]
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/krappy/95%20widebody%20s14/216070_655660404842_71102668_34538146_4530104_n.jp g[IMG]
            God damn.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• They only have fucking 320grit. Got the sealer and 600 from self help

Hai
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                God damn.
                can't believe he sold it
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• No shit.

I almost ~ALMOST~ regret selling my S14 now.

Comment

can't believe he sold it
                    I have no idea whose it is, but holy hell is it clean. Is than a RB series motor?

Hard to tell from the pic.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/krappy/95%20widebody%20s14/216070_655660404842_71102668_34538146_4530104_n.jp g[IMG]
                      holy hell, that thing is beautiful.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• herp

I just remembered, RB motors have the intake on the passengers side. 1jz and 2 jz has the i/m on the drivers side.

derp.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Hey, at least you caught it before Jesus called you out on your sins.

He sees everything, you know that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            herp

I just remembered, RB motors have the intake on the passengers side. 1jz and 2 jz has the i/m on the drivers side.

derp.
                            thats the only thing that bothers me about sr swaps in e30's.

the long ass throttle cable.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

old bmw's vw's audi's, all the same
                              pokerface.jpg

gfto right now.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Holy fuck do I ever **** this god damn pos computer.

When I finally have the money for a Macbook Pro, this mother fucker is getting blown into a million pieces with my 12 gauge.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X