• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Hahaha maybe your lucky?
    Perhaps.
    Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    Am I weird for wanting mine to scrape like crazy?
    It's cool at first, but after a while it gets to be fucking annoying. Its very comforting to know that even though the car is fucking hammered, I don't really have to worry about destroying anything.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It doesn't scrape because it isn't low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Perhaps.

It's cool at first, but after a while it gets to be fucking annoying. Its very comforting to know that even though the car is fucking hammered, I don't really have to worry about destroying anything.
        Does anyone use full or partial skid plates under their car to combat breaking things?
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I want to put a V8 in my e30 once winter fucks off and my golf is back on the road, thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierate View Post
            I want to put a V8 in my e30 once winter fucks off and my golf is back on the road, thoughts?
            5.0 e30
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Does anyone use full or partial skid plates under their car to combat breaking things?
              Even with a skid plate, shit can get broken.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know I drive a truck so it's not the same story with a car, but I've thought about adding one of those thick steel offroading rock skid plates under it so I can go 1/2"-1" off the road and not worry about scraping and hitting my oil-pan.

I guess you can't get thik heavy duty plates for cars without fabbing them yourself.

Comment

Perhaps.

Sooooo fucking true. At first it was like badass, but then honestly it became a pain in the ass. And sometimes embarrassing when my girl was in the car lol.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                  It doesn't scrape because it isn't low enough.
                  You need bags.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• My only worry is high-centering on a driveway or something and having my wheels come off the ground.

Comment

I know I drive a truck so it's not the same story with a car, but I've thought about adding one of those thick steel offroading rock skid plates under it so I can go 1/2"-1" off the road and not worry about scraping and hitting my oil-pan.

I guess you can't get thik heavy duty plates for cars without fabbing them yourself.
                      The other thing is skid plates reduce clearance..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• True. Well, your damned with one and damned without it lol

Comment

True. Well, your damned with one and damned without it lol
                          Could just drive like not an idiot and be ok. Lol.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yup I still cracked my oilpan lol
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Yup I still cracked my oilpan lol
                              X brace =/= skid plate. In fact those increase your chances of fucking your pan up.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You hit shit that you wouldn't have otherwise and bends up and breaks shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X