X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love you jazzy. I'm sad to see you go. You need to make a fucking Facebook now so we can keep in touch!!!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Yeah jazzy please make a Facebook now
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Going to miss you on here bud, sad to see you go.

Part out, what in the fuck?
        im gonna miss it here too bud.

yeah, i decided that i just dont wanna do anything right now.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        How much for the car as is??
        On stock wheels?
        all the good shit is off the car anyway haha, but 100% stock 1j in my e36 would go for 11k. has 1 year old paint and everything oem m3 or better.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Josh's wall lol
          Oh. THAT video.

Liberty Walk.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Love you jazzy. I'm sad to see you go. You need to make a fucking Facebook now so we can keep in touch!!!
            i just might man, i wont lose touch.

just touch on a not so daily basis haha

Comment

• Jaze for real? sad to hear that man. Keep in touch. we still gotta chill. and make a goddamn facebook haha it's just the easiest way to keep in touch with people not close by (aka all my car homies)

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Wish I could afford it man. I know your car is dope.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  Jaze for real? sad to hear that man. Keep in touch. we still gotta chill. and make a goddamn facebook haha it's just the easiest way to keep in touch with people not close by (aka all my car homies)
                  Yeah fucking do it!

I wanna post useless shit on your wall
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    speaking of rufio....

i decided last night after much deliberation that ive run my course here on SW. i <3 you guys and you guys inspired me to do the best work of my life and gave me the confidence to do what i should be doing in life which is cars. ive learned so much from all of you and i hope i rubbed off on you guys a little too.

i also decided to part my car out, turbos, rads, ecus, diffs, coils, brakes, the whole deal. i wont have a FS thread here but if you guys want anything LMK ill hook you up.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Jaze for real? sad to hear that man. Keep in touch. we still gotta chill. and make a goddamn facebook haha it's just the easiest way to keep in touch with people not close by (aka all my car homies)
                      yeah man, sucks.

for sure man, im gonna be upstate next week for a wedding if its close you know im gonna hit you up

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        yeah man, sucks.

for sure man, im gonna be upstate next week for a wedding if its close you know im gonna hit you up
                        word def let me know where you're gonna be at. I'm gonna be all over upstate ny next week so there's a good chance Ill be near by at some point lol

Comment

• holy fuckballs its ollie!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro im glad you took some time inbetween flipping S13s making 2gs off every one to come say hi to us.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• well, that was quick.

my friend is taking my super fresh shell.

might keep the 1j for future plans

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              holy fuckballs its ollie!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro im glad you took some time inbetween flipping S13s making 2gs off every one to come say hi to us.
                              LOL I wish I was still doing that. Now I will spend the rest of the day craigslisting 240s damn you!!

Jaze lemme know if you end up wanting to sell the 1j.

Comment

LOL I wish I was still doing that. Now I will spend the rest of the day craigslisting 240s damn you!!

Jaze lemme know if you end up wanting to sell the 1j.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X